This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TDS Sim Software GTNXi Full VC Integration
TDS Sim Software is proud to announce the next milestone in the development of its flagship product, the TDS GTNXi for Microsoft Flight Simulator: Full VC Integration as well as proper VR support.
This feature increases the immersion level of the product, taking it to a whole new realm. A YouTube release video shows the full potential of the feature:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UO9dGv0ZuN0

Is available starting with the 18th of February 2022 in select aircraft, with proper in cockpit integration to follow as add-on developers adopt our SDK.
A full list of supported aircraft is hosted on the TDS Sim Software website:

https://www.tdssim.com/gtnxivcintegration

The first add-on aircraft already released to feature the TDS GTNXi VC Integration, are the Just Flight Just Flight Pipers (PA28), the integration is expected to be released very soon.

The Upcoming SimWorks Studios SimWorks Studios RV-14 will feature the TDS GTNXi, as well as the FlySimWare Flysimware - Simulation Software C414
Very nice. This is one large thing that's been missing for many folks. I'm sure they'll be very appreciative of this.
Good Stuff! Thanks Smile
Scott
This is very exciting...

What is the status of the glideslope needle on the HSI for RNAV LPV approaches?

Does this work for any of these airplanes? Or are there plans?

Bert
Hello Bert,

The idea of the FULL integration is the accurate depiction of the glideslope (glidepath) indicator during RNAV LPV approaches. The first product to feature this would be the Just Flight Pipers, with the upcoming SWS RV-14 and FSW C414 to feature this as well. At this stage it will not work with the G1000 mods for the MFD replacement.
Is it normal that I have lost the gauges in the Cessna 172? GTN is there in place of MFD but no engine gauges.
Hello Tommy, as we have stated on our sales website, we currently do not model the engine gauges in the default C172, hence why only the GTNXi would display on the MFD, this is why we recommend using the external window at this time.
Hello, will there be VC integration in carenado's aircraft? Also, is there a way to have a pop-out? I didn't see any documentation on this. By the way, are you Tiberiu from the simforums? Big Grin  Thanks.
Scott
(02-19-2022, 11:07 PM)flya150 Wrote: Hello, will there be VC integration in carenado's aircraft? Also, is there a way to have a pop-out? I didn't see any documentation on this. By the way, are you Tiberiu from the simforums? Big Grin  Thanks.

Hello Scott,

In the external window,the GTNXI is always pop-ed-out. In the VC Integrated version, it can be easily pop-ed-out just like any PFD/MFD for MSFS, with the RIGHT ALT and leftclick on it.

Regarding integration, this has to be requested by Carenado customers directly to Carenado.

We hope that you are enjoying the TDS GTNXi and if you have any questions or feedback, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Thanks, I forgot about the right alt left click.
Scott