This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TDS Sim Software GTNXi Full VC Integration
The first add-on aircraft already released to feature the TDS GTNXi VC Integration, are the Just Flight Just Flight Pipers (PA28), the integration is expected to be released very soon.

I'm lost here...Does the integration in fact work in the Just Flight pipers now or are we waiting. I see the integration working on youtube but only as popup on my machine. Everything is intact in my community folder and have uninstalled/ reinstalled/reconfigured with no go. Wattup ...very frustrating
Hello, Yes, the TDS GTNXi has been integrated officially into the Just Flight Pipers. In order to benefit from the integration, please update the Just Flight Pipers, you need to download and install the latest version, as well as download and install the latest TDS GPS Manager (from the My Account Section of our website), version 1.0.0.7 and install the latest TDS GTNXI Flight Sim version 1.0.1.2, this will give a full integration.

Please let us know how it works.
I purchased the Just Flight Arrow bundle a few days ago over the MSFS Marketplace and cannot select the TDS GTN as an option on the IPAD. It just gives me the default navigation options that came with the piper. The pop up GTNXi works great but I’m at a loss why I can’t select it as an option on the IPAD in the Arrow. I have install/reinstalled the TDS GTN using the newest version of the GPS manager and all the files are in the right place. Could it be possible that the Arrow bundle hasn’t been updated in the marketplace yet? I see the version number in the top corner of the iPad in the piper and one says 5.2 and the other says 10.2. On just flight’s website those versions say they have GTN Integration so that’s why I am a little confused why it isn’t integrating into the panel. Thank you
Hello, thank you for your interest in the TDS GTNXi VC Integration.
Based on the location where you have purchased the Just Flight Piper, the update would need to come from Just Flight in order to use it, so most likely the Marketplace did not get updated yet?
Maybe it is worth asking Just Flight?

Did you wait at least 3 minutes for the WASM gauges to compile before attempting to look in the virtual iPad tablet?

Additionally, if the version numbers that you see are updated recently, then maybe it is something else that we can troubleshoot, but first let's take it one step at a time. I am interested if other customers with MSFS Marketplace Just Flight add-ons are having the TDS GTNXi working?
I did wait the 3 minutes and I still could not select it as an option on the IPAD. I have done a few full flights just using the TDS GTN as a stand alone and it works great. I just can’t select it for VC integration.
We have asked for clarification regarding this matter, as soon as we have an answer, we will let you know. Also, if you want to, can you please send us a PM with your email address so we can give you the information quicker?
(02-25-2022, 06:10 PM)admin Wrote: Hello, thank you for your interest in the TDS GTNXi VC Integration.
Based on the location where you have purchased the Just Flight Piper, the update would need to come from Just Flight in order to use it, so most likely the Marketplace did not get updated yet?

Did you wait at least 3 minutes for the WASM gauges to compile before attempting to look in the virtual iPad tablet?

Additionally, if the version numbers that you see are updated recently, then maybe it is something else that we can troubleshoot, but first let's take it one step at a time. I am interested if other customers with MSFS Marketplace Just Flight add-ons are having the TDS GTNXi working?

Hello, my version 0.10.4 of the JF.PA28 purchased through MSFS Marketplace will not integrate the Version 1.0.1.2 GTNXi into the VC.
(03-09-2022, 08:49 AM)Valallen Wrote:
(02-25-2022, 06:10 PM)admin Wrote: Hello, thank you for your interest in the TDS GTNXi VC Integration.

Hello, my version 0.10.4 of the JF.PA28 purchased through MSFS Marketplace will not integrate the Version 1.0.1.2 GTNXi into the VC.

Hello Valallen,

Can you please send us a PM with your email address and we will help you get this solved.
Hi! Love your product TDS and the work you've put in! I understand VC integration with Asobo aircraft is ongoing. It would be great if in G1000 aircraft like the Cessna Caravan if we could have the engine gauges to the left of the GTNXi 750 display in the G1000s please? Until then I have found a temporary fix for 3 panel aircraft like the Caravan, where I have changed the co-pilots screen to be a MFD, rather than a repeat of the PFD - this gives us back the engine gauges, but the Map and panel functionality is lost. Still it is nice to have those gauges and seems to not interfere with the GTNXi being in the centre screen. I modified both the Panel.cfg and Panel.xml files to do this. If TDS would like to update their mod for the Cessna Caravan to do something similar I could send the files over if an admin DMs me? otherwise could I put them on flightsim.to?

Cheers and keep up the good work! I hope more 3rd party devs will include your product into their aircraft!
(03-23-2022, 03:09 PM)Bean Wrote: Hi! Love your product TDS and the work you've put in! I understand VC integration with Asobo aircraft is ongoing. It would be great if in G1000 aircraft like the Cessna Caravan if we could have the engine gauges to the left of the GTNXi 750 display in the G1000s please? Until then I have found a temporary fix for 3 panel aircraft like the Caravan, where I have changed the co-pilots screen to be a MFD, rather than a repeat of the PFD - this gives us back the engine gauges, but the Map and panel functionality is lost. Still it is nice to have those gauges and seems to not interfere with the GTNXi being in the centre screen. I modified both the Panel.cfg and Panel.xml files to do this. If TDS would like to update their mod for the Cessna Caravan to do something similar I could send the files over if an admin DMs me? otherwise could I put them on flightsim.to?

Cheers and keep up the good work! I hope more 3rd party devs will include your product into their aircraft!

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out, can you please send us the mods and more details via email: support@tdssim.com ?