This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TDS Sim Software GTNXi Full VC Integration
(02-18-2022, 05:39 PM)admin Wrote: TDS Sim Software is proud to announce the next milestone in the development of its flagship product, the TDS GTNXi for Microsoft Flight Simulator: Full VC Integration as well as proper VR support.
This feature increases the immersion level of the product, taking it to a whole new realm. A YouTube release video shows the full potential of the feature:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UO9dGv0ZuN0

Is available starting with the 18th of February 2022 in select aircraft, with proper in cockpit integration to follow as add-on developers adopt our SDK.
A full list of supported aircraft is hosted on the TDS Sim Software website:

https://www.tdssim.com/gtnxivcintegration

The first add-on aircraft already released to feature the TDS GTNXi VC Integration, are the Just Flight Just Flight Pipers (PA28), the integration is expected to be released very soon.

The Upcoming SimWorks Studios SimWorks Studios RV-14 will feature the TDS GTNXi, as well as the FlySimWare Flysimware - Simulation Software C414

This i just fantastic news, this feature has been on top of my requested features for the GTNxi, great job ...Thanx...!

Will we soon se integration packeges for eg. RSP R44, RSP H125, HPG 135, could you share wich aircraft are planned? Will it be possible to diy?

Next up feature is hopefully - multible checklist for the GTNxi.

BR Jonit
(02-20-2022, 12:00 AM)admin Wrote:
(02-19-2022, 11:07 PM)flya150 Wrote: Hello, will there be VC integration in carenado's aircraft? Also, is there a way to have a pop-out? I didn't see any documentation on this. By the way, are you Tiberiu from the simforums? Big Grin  Thanks.

Hello Scott,

In the external window,the GTNXI is always pop-ed-out. In the VC Integrated version, it can be easily pop-ed-out just like any PFD/MFD for MSFS, with the RIGHT ALT and leftclick on it.

Regarding integration, this has to be requested by Carenado customers directly to Carenado.

We hope that you are enjoying the TDS GTNXi and if you have any questions or feedback, please do not hesitate to contact us.

I have not tested a Carenado aircraft yet, but with the GTNXI popped out, I was able to make my Jabiru follow the flightplan which I had created using the GTNXI.
This will only work for aircraft which hav some sort of autopilot already.
For Carenado aircraft, the best way to receive a proper integration is to ask Carenado directly to integrate the TDS GTNXi into their aircraft. We have an SDK ready as well as we are willing to offer assistance into integrating.

As far as other packages, our website is the best place to obtain this information"

https://tdssim.com/gtnxivcintegration

Absolutely, DIY is certainly possible and for some aircraft we will have to go that route.
Hello,
I just purchased the TDS GTNXi. After following the installation instructions and connecting with MSFS, I could not get the integration within the cockpit. I'm flying the JustFlight Piper Arrow III Turbo. Am I doing something wrong?
(02-22-2022, 01:54 AM)jutterback Wrote: Hello,
I just purchased the TDS GTNXi. After following the installation instructions and connecting with MSFS, I could not get the integration within the cockpit. I'm flying the JustFlight Piper Arrow III Turbo. Am I doing something wrong?

No - Just Flight had to finish packing up their end - they are set to release the GTN xi integration with the Turbo Arrow and the rest of their fleet tomorrow.
(02-22-2022, 02:42 AM)ryanbatc Wrote:
(02-22-2022, 01:54 AM)jutterback Wrote: Hello,

No - Just Flight had to finish packing up their end - they are set to release the GTN xi integration with the Turbo Arrow and the rest of their fleet tomorrow.

And is now available Smile The tablet should give you several GPS options to toggle through..
I downloaded the updated Just Flight Pipers, I have all of them.  TDS GTNxI does not show on tablet on Warrior and both of my other tablets are white.  GTNxI is running in background.  What am I missing?
(02-23-2022, 04:28 AM)TOMMYGAVIN2 Wrote: I downloaded the updated Just Flight Pipers, I have all of them.  TDS GTNxI does not show on tablet on Warrior and both of my other tablets are white.  GTNxI is running in background.  What am I missing?

Have you updated your TDS GTN to latest version?  There was an issue with some users who were on Steam install of MSFS.  Use the TDSGPS manager to update it.
Once you do that....

Do you have this folder?  C:\ProgramData\TDS\GTNXi\FlightSimEXE - >5 files in there?

And this one?  MSFS directory\Community\tds-gtnxi-gauge\Gauge -> is there a .wasm file in there?

Also, can you run the TDS GTN standalone?  (IE not going in the sim)

If you have all that - this might seem weird....but once you load into the sim and see no GTN in your arrow.... try exiting back to main menu, and load the flight again on the runway.
(02-23-2022, 04:28 AM)TOMMYGAVIN2 Wrote: I downloaded the updated Just Flight Pipers, I have all of them.  TDS GTNxI does not show on tablet on Warrior and both of my other tablets are white.  GTNxI is running in background.  What am I missing?

Make sure you delete the previous screen relay mod...
For those that are having problems with the TDS GTNXI displaying a black screen, can you please assist us in finding a solution?
We would like to know if you are running the Steam version of MSFS?

Did you move the MSFS Community folder or have a custom installation?
If you do, can you please contact us privately so we can test a version with logging that would let us know if something has changed?

1) Via Discord - Preferred Method = https://discord.gg/NupgPCUgsH
2) Via email at support@tdssim.com
3) Via PM