This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
H145 Hype Performance integration TDS GTN 750
Hi,
I have a problem with H145, the TDS GTN 750 is connected to Avio Master 1 and 2 (this turns on the GTN monitors Avio MSTR 1 copilot and Avio MSTR 2 Pilot) this is wrong. The GTN on the right side of the pilot must light up correctly with the switch BAT MSTR (Battery) then with the Switch Avio MSTR 1 and 2 it supplies the GTN on the left side of the co-pilot. This is the correct sequence.
Can you solve the correct sequence?
Hello,

This is a work in progress bug, a beta version has been sent to HPG so we can correlate with them a proper fix.
Most likely this will be part of a new version release, so please be on the lookout for the release notes.
Hello,
Hype confirms that it has solved the Fix and has released update 400 xhe I installed, but the problem continues for me, I received an answer that they received a TDS version from you that you probably have yet to release to the public? Hype confirms that it works fine for them. I still have the same problem, can you confirm that you have an update that completes the correct fix with H145 Hype?
Hello,

Yes, this is correct, we will have correct electrical functionality with the TDS GTNXi and the HPG 145!

We have to release a new version of the TDS GTNXi, please be on the lookout.
Thank you for your answer and for your interest in solving the fixes and making full compatibility with all products, for this I am satisfied. However, please release this correction as soon as possible, since these are paid addons/software, I would like to enjoy the update and see the product fully functional as soon as possible. In my opinion, an update should be released even with small fixes as soon as possible, without waiting for more important updates. Hoping to enjoy this update soon!

Cheers
Hello Team!
Any new release update which also solves the H145 electrical compatibility?
With the money I spent I would like to see it work properly.
I repeat the fixes should be done quickly.

Cheers
A new TDS GTNXi version has been released, please enjoy the new feature:

http://forum.tdssim.com/thread-15.html
(05-01-2023, 10:07 AM)adminOwner2 Wrote: A new TDS GTNXi version has been released, please enjoy the new feature:

http://forum.tdssim.com/thread-15.html

Thanks! Smile