This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Garmin trainer installation issues
Hi Guys,
             I am having trouble installing the garmin trainer. i have previously installed the trainer for the rxp gtn in xp11 without any problems.
i get a message stating an error initially and the offline trainer module appears but the start button is blacked out and will not continue.
i have uninstalled the trainer from my system and tried numerous times, but the same error appears. i have also tried, as suggested in another post, to install via garmin but again it states an error on installing. the trainer is showing installed in the TDS interface.
Hello,

We are sorry to hear that you are having problems with the PC Trainer installation. We need more information to assist you with your issue. Can you please show us screenshots (print screens) of the error messages that you are encountering? This way we can analyze a fix. Thank you.
i have pm'd you a screenshot of the garmin error.
Thank you, we have received the screenshots, we will communicate via email!
Hello,
I wanted to reinstall the trainer for PC, but I always get error messages:

1.) "Could not find GTNXi PC Trainer, it looks like it is not installed, please reinstall from the TDS GPS Manager or contact support!"
When tried to reinstall:
2.) Installation failed - Failed to install the GTN Xi v(20.20) Trainer. See details below - Must specify a Garmin Trainer Installer Catalog (.gtic) file
3.) Failed Installing PC Trainer Depency! Current Version: Desired Version 20.20.10

Thanks for any support and feedback
Regards
rtvstudio
(04-08-2023, 05:58 PM)rtvstudio Wrote: Hello,
I wanted to reinstall the trainer for PC, but I always get error messages:

1.) "Could not find GTNXi PC Trainer, it looks like it is not installed, please reinstall from the TDS GPS Manager or contact support!"
When tried to reinstall:
2.) Installation failed - Failed to install the GTN Xi v(20.20) Trainer. See details below - Must specify a Garmin Trainer Installer Catalog (.gtic) file
3.) Failed Installing PC Trainer Depency! Current Version: Desired Version 20.20.10

Thanks for any support and feedback
Regards
rtvstudio

Hello,

We have answered this via email and provided the solution. Please enjoy the TDS GTNXi!
Hello, I am also encountering the same issue on installation. Could you please email the solution? Thanks
(12-09-2023, 02:18 AM)icatchmyownsquid Wrote: Hello, I am also encountering the same issue on installation. Could you please email the solution? Thanks

Email sent, please confirm the receipt of the message.