TDS Sim Software Forums
Garmin trainer installation issues - Printable Version

+- TDS Sim Software Forums (http://www.forum.tdssim.com)
+-- Forum: TDS Sim Software (http://www.forum.tdssim.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: TDS GTNXi Flight Simulator (http://www.forum.tdssim.com/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Garmin trainer installation issues (/thread-75.html)

Garmin trainer installation issues - petejohno - 06-25-2021

Hi Guys,
             I am having trouble installing the garmin trainer. i have previously installed the trainer for the rxp gtn in xp11 without any problems.
i get a message stating an error initially and the offline trainer module appears but the start button is blacked out and will not continue.
i have uninstalled the trainer from my system and tried numerous times, but the same error appears. i have also tried, as suggested in another post, to install via garmin but again it states an error on installing. the trainer is showing installed in the TDS interface.

RE: Garmin trainer installation issues - adminOwner2 - 06-25-2021

Hello,

We are sorry to hear that you are having problems with the PC Trainer installation. We need more information to assist you with your issue. Can you please show us screenshots (print screens) of the error messages that you are encountering? This way we can analyze a fix. Thank you.

RE: Garmin trainer installation issues - petejohno - 06-26-2021

i have pm'd you a screenshot of the garmin error.

RE: Garmin trainer installation issues - adminOwner2 - 06-26-2021

Thank you, we have received the screenshots, we will communicate via email!

RE: Garmin trainer installation issues - rtvstudio - 04-08-2023

Hello,
I wanted to reinstall the trainer for PC, but I always get error messages:

1.) "Could not find GTNXi PC Trainer, it looks like it is not installed, please reinstall from the TDS GPS Manager or contact support!"
When tried to reinstall:
2.) Installation failed - Failed to install the GTN Xi v(20.20) Trainer. See details below - Must specify a Garmin Trainer Installer Catalog (.gtic) file
3.) Failed Installing PC Trainer Depency! Current Version: Desired Version 20.20.10

Thanks for any support and feedback
Regards
rtvstudio

RE: Garmin trainer installation issues - adminOwner2 - 04-10-2023

(04-08-2023, 05:58 PM)rtvstudio Wrote: Hello,
I wanted to reinstall the trainer for PC, but I always get error messages:

1.) "Could not find GTNXi PC Trainer, it looks like it is not installed, please reinstall from the TDS GPS Manager or contact support!"
When tried to reinstall:
2.) Installation failed - Failed to install the GTN Xi v(20.20) Trainer. See details below - Must specify a Garmin Trainer Installer Catalog (.gtic) file
3.) Failed Installing PC Trainer Depency! Current Version: Desired Version 20.20.10

Thanks for any support and feedback
Regards
rtvstudio

Hello,

We have answered this via email and provided the solution. Please enjoy the TDS GTNXi!

RE: Garmin trainer installation issues - icatchmyownsquid - 12-09-2023

Hello, I am also encountering the same issue on installation. Could you please email the solution? Thanks

RE: Garmin trainer installation issues - adminOwner2 - 12-09-2023

(12-09-2023, 02:18 AM)icatchmyownsquid Wrote: Hello, I am also encountering the same issue on installation. Could you please email the solution? Thanks

Email sent, please confirm the receipt of the message.