This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Black PFD MFD after integration
(02-21-2022, 02:41 AM)kody Wrote: i have the latest trainer version 3.2.3.0 installed via the TDS manager and all works well standalone with the separate GTN window, it's really just the gauge not appearing for some reason. I have also tried disabling my anti-virus, putting my system in US language, disabling some other aircraft i bought from the store (like the aerosoft crj) to see if there was maybe some sort of conflict well everything i could think of i think i did already. Hopefully we'll find something before the 'native aircraft' are released because in those i would be sad to not be able to use the great GTN gauge Smile

Hello Kody,

We have found the bug and we fixed it. Can you please download the latest version of the TDS GTNXi (version 1.0.1.1) by using the TDS GPS Manager? Good luck and please let us know how it goes.
All working fine with the latest version, thank you very much for the quick fix.
I am still having no luck getting anything except a black screen in the turbo arrow...I turned off all other mods using addons linker. I have notice a couple of things after uninstalling and reinstalling several times. I am on steam and MSFS is on my d: drive. When I install it the installer will put the tds-gtnxi-gauge folder by itself on my C: drive. Everything seems to be in the folder but when I put it either in my MSFS community folder or in addons linker I get the black screen. I am not sure if it matters but addons linker says the gauge file is verson 1.0. The aircraft's data pad recognizes the gtnxi and the units appear but with black screen even after waiting the suggested several minutes. I have been using this add on since very early and it is very good so if we can sort this issue I will be ever grateful.
Hmmm.  I have my MSFS install in a non standard location.  However there is a C: Program Data file that installs with the TDS software.

Do you have this folder?  C:\ProgramData\TDS\GTNXi\FlightSimEXE - >5 files in there?

And this one?  MSFS directory\Community\tds-gtnxi-gauge\Gauge -> is there a .wasm file in there?

Also, can you run the TDS GTN standalone?  (IE not going in the sim)

If you have all that - this might seem weird....but once you load into the sim and see no GTN in your arrow.... try exiting back to main menu, and load the flight again on the runway.
For those that are having problems with the TDS GTNXI displaying a black screen, can you please assist us in finding a solution?
We would like to know if you are running the Steam version of MSFS?

Did you move the MSFS Community folder or have a custom installation?
If you do, can you please contact us privately so we can test a version with logging that would let us know if something has changed?

1) Via Discord - Preferred Method = https://discord.gg/NupgPCUgsH
2) Via email at support@tdssim.com
3) Via PM