This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Black PFD MFD after integration
(02-20-2022, 08:50 PM)MikeCameron Wrote: Replied on the above forum thread. Do not have the top two files in the forum post, did not install with my upgrade.

[/quote]
I do not have those first two files, only the aircraft specific mods.  I updated my GTN using the TDSGPS Manager and also tried reinstalling using the manager.  My version is 1.0.1.0.  How do I get these files.
[/quote]

I'd search your PC for the file: tds-gtnxi-gauge

Is MSFS installed via Steam or Windows store?
(02-20-2022, 09:00 PM)ryanbatc Wrote:
(02-20-2022, 08:50 PM)MikeCameron Wrote: Replied on the above forum thread.  Do not have the top two files in the forum post, did not install with my upgrade.
I do not have those first two files, only the aircraft specific mods.  I updated my GTN using the TDSGPS Manager and also tried reinstalling using the manager.  My version is 1.0.1.0.  How do I get these files.
[/quote]

I'd search your PC for the file: tds-gtnxi-gauge

Is MSFS installed via Steam or Windows store?
[/quote]

Thanks, did a search and only web search for that file came up.  Windows Store default location.

Mike
Hmmm I am really stumped. I just deleted my gtnxi gauge folder as a test, and re-ran the TDSGPSManager.exe and it placed the folder back into my Community folder.

Have you already tried re-downloading the manager? (I read you already tried to reinstall using manager but perhaps a totally new manager might work)

[Image: 51893864730_7afb3060d2_o.png]tdshelp by Ryan Butterworth, on Flickr
I re-installed the newest version of TDSGPSManager an now I found the TDS Gauge folder in my community folder. All is now good...

Best regards
Jürgen
Thank you for your help, Ryan, you were spot on!
Using the Manager, I uninstalled the gauge and then downloaded and installed and I now have the GTN. I also deleted my original manager and downloaded a new one. With my original manager, reinstall did not add the needed folder.

Thanks again everyone,

Mike
Mike,

Can you confirm that the TDS GTNXi shows up inside MSFS?
same problem as SYSCD7000 (other thread but i post here as this seems the appropriate thread for 'black gauge')

using Steam version, WT G1000 NXi uninstalled, TDSGTNXiFlightSimEXE starts when MSFS starts and indicates 'in Gauge mode', no other addons installed.

I have both folders in the community folder ('gauge' + 'tds aircraft config' folder) and no errors in the log but the gauge is still black inside the sim (i have tried several aircraft). I can see this in the devmode console

[Packages] Package content mounted: 'package://community/D:/Games/Microsoft Flight Simulator/Packages/Community/tds-gtnxi-da62' @ 'D:\Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator\Packages\Community\tds-gtnxi-da62'

[Packages] Package content mounted: 'package://community/D:/Games/Microsoft Flight Simulator/Packages/Community/tds-gtnxi-gauge' @ 'D:\Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator\Packages\Community\tds-gtnxi-gauge'

WASM: Module TDSGTNXiGaugeModule.wasm initialized.
WASM: Module TDSGTNXiGaugeModule.wasm loaded...

So i would say that everything looks correct but unfortunately it does not work for me (black gauge), hopefully you'll find something about that. Thank you
Are there any error messages pertaining to our gauges in the Console in developer mode?
Any other mods that may conflict?

For the DA62, can you please try to modify the panel.cfg to remove the HTML JS gauge, and have VCockpit01 look like this:

[VCockpit01]
size_mm=1024,768
pixel_size=1024,768
texture=$AS1000_PFD_2
background_color=42,42,40
htmlgauge00=WasmInstrument/WasmInstrument.html?wasm_module=Gauge/TDSGTNXiGaugeModule.wasm&wasm_gauge=GTNXI750U1, 374,0,650,768
Thank you for your reply. No, no other addons are activated, i removed everything from my community folder. And nothing else in the dev-mode console with with 'TDS' in it.

I also tried editing the panel.cfg file as instructed and restarted the sim but it's still black. Mystery Smile