This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Black PFD MFD after integration
Do you see the PFD? Maybe a screenshot of the problem?
here is a screen of what i see (same for all aircraft i tried), and i really have no other mods activated in my community folder.

[Image: ekC1Niv.png]
(02-20-2022, 09:35 PM)admin Wrote: Mike,

Can you confirm that the TDS GTNXi shows up inside MSFS?

Yes, works correctly now.
(02-20-2022, 10:10 PM)kody Wrote: same problem as SYSCD7000 (other thread but i post here as this seems the appropriate thread for 'black gauge')

Kody did you update the GPSManager exe from your account first? Then try a reinstall of the gauge.
http://forum.tdssim.com/thread-121-post-584.html#pid584
Thank you for the hint Ryan, but yes i did redownload a new TDSManager.exe yesterday and and did a reinstall (it's signed on Feb 17th so i guess it's the latest one, but i can try to redownload again to see if it was changed again since then)
(02-20-2022, 10:53 PM)kody Wrote: Thank you for the hint Ryan, but yes i did redownload a new TDSManager.exe yesterday and and did a reinstall (it's signed on Feb 17th so i guess it's the latest one, but i can try to redownload again to see if it was changed again since then)

Hmmmm, is that the DA62 you're trying? Do you have the DA62X mod running too? I'd temporarily disable that just for a test if you do have it.
yes Ryan, it's the da62 but, as stated above, i have the same problem with the other planes that i tried and i have no other addons activated, so it's really mysterious. Thanks again anyway.
Can you run the trainer standalone? Also what version is the Garmin trainer?
i have the latest trainer version 3.2.3.0 installed via the TDS manager and all works well standalone with the separate GTN window, it's really just the gauge not appearing for some reason. I have also tried disabling my anti-virus, putting my system in US language, disabling some other aircraft i bought from the store (like the aerosoft crj) to see if there was maybe some sort of conflict well everything i could think of i think i did already. Hopefully we'll find something before the 'native aircraft' are released because in those i would be sad to not be able to use the great GTN gauge Smile
(02-21-2022, 02:41 AM)kody Wrote: , putting my system in US language,

Wonder if it's something related to this. We'll have to have TDS/Admin look at this post cause I'm stumped lol!