TDS Sim Software Forums
Black PFD MFD after integration - Printable Version

+- TDS Sim Software Forums (http://www.forum.tdssim.com)
+-- Forum: TDS Sim Software (http://www.forum.tdssim.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: TDS GTNXi Flight Simulator (http://www.forum.tdssim.com/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Black PFD MFD after integration (/thread-121.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Black PFD MFD after integration - MikeCameron - 02-20-2022

Hopefully somebody can help.  I followed the instructions for panel integration in the C172, G36, SR22, Porter.   When I turn on the Battery, Alternator and Avionics, the screens stay dark.   Any ideas, what am I doing wrong?  I unchecked the community files and reinstalled the WT G1000 and they now turn on.  I will gladly use this GTN if I can get it to work.  I have heard others having this issue but have seen any fixes.

Thanks,
Mike Cameron

RE: Black PFD MFD after integration - ryanbatc - 02-20-2022

Hmmm. I am seeing it on my end. Be sure you're not using the WT G1000 or the G1000 Nxi from the marketplace.

[Image: 51891803296_67a7a91d4a_o.png]tds_g1000 by Ryan Butterworth, on Flickr

RE: Black PFD MFD after integration - MikeCameron - 02-20-2022

Thanks Ryan, I uninstalled the G1000 Nxi and do not have the WT G1000 installed and am still not seeing them. It is almost like I do not have any G1000 without the G1000 NXI installed. I downloaded the aircraft mods for this but is there supposed to be another mod in the community folder to integrate the GTN.

Mike

RE: Black PFD MFD after integration - ryanbatc - 02-20-2022

What if you disable the TDS GTN mod, AND the WT mods?  Can you see the default G1000?

Also if you just bought it shouldn't a factor but if you had it before don't forget to update to latest version using the TDSGPSManager.exe

It's the main TDS gauge which is in your Community folder and then the mod for the G1000.

My current GTN Version is 1.0.1.0.   As soon as I activate the Integration file, black screens.  Without the mod activated the default G1000 screens turn on.  Also, what do you mean by the GTN gauge mod and if it downloaded with the update where is it located.  I only have the new files for the panel integration, not one for the GTN itself.  I hope this makes sense.

Thanks again for your help.

Mike

RE: Black PFD MFD after integration - adminOwner2 - 02-20-2022

Hello Mike,

We are sorry to hear that you are having problems with the VC Integration into default aircraft. Do not worry, we are here to help. We will get this problem solved, we always do.

Do you have any other mods that may override the panel.cfg files? I suggest that we attempt fixing one aircraft first, like for example the default C172 with G1000. Can you please send us a screenshot of the PFD/MFD as well as the panel.cfg file for it? The address is: support@tdssim.com

Thank you.

RE: Black PFD MFD after integration - fsbloch - 02-20-2022

(02-20-2022, 03:58 AM)ryanbatc Wrote: It's the main TDS gauge which is in your Community folder and then the mod for the G1000.

What is the main TDS Gauge in the community folder? I can not find there a TDS Gauge? I have only the tds mod for the G1000 in the community folder. And so my PFD and MFD are also black.

(02-20-2022, 11:25 AM)admin Wrote: Hello Mike,

We are sorry to hear that you are having problems with the VC Integration into default aircraft. Do not worry, we are here to help. We will get this problem solved, we always do.

Do you have any other mods that may override the panel.cfg files? I suggest that we attempt fixing one aircraft first, like for example the default C172 with G1000. Can you please send us a screenshot of the PFD/MFD as well as the panel.cfg file for it? The address is: support@tdssim.com

Thank you.

Files sent.

Thanks

RE: Black PFD MFD after integration - adminOwner2 - 02-20-2022

Hello,

We have created a post detailing the installation instructions and what to check, please read it and let us know how it works:

http://www.forum.tdssim.com/thread-124.html

Replied on the above forum thread. Do not have the top two files in the forum post, did not install with my upgrade.