This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Importing Flight Plan
Am enjoying the GTN, however, I am trying to import flightplans saved by Littlenavmap into the GTN. I followed directions in manual, but cannot find the import button. I only show two buttons they are Delete all and Delete pending.
Hello,

Can you please post a screenshot of the contents of this folder:
C:\ProgramData\TDS\GTNXi\FPL

The flight plan file saved with Littlenavmap has to be GTN format (.gfp) and it should reside exactly in the folder shown above.
(06-03-2021, 09:17 AM)admin Wrote: Hello,

Can you please post a screenshot of the contents of this folder:
C:\ProgramData\TDS\GTNXi\FPL

The flight plan file saved with Littlenavmap has to be GTN format (.gfp) and it should reside exactly in the folder shown above.

Ok discovered the problem. It wasn’t in the correct format. I switched to simbrief and saved the plan and now it works. Thanks for the help.
Hello,

Glad that you got it solved, please enjoy the TDS GTNXi.
For those interested, there is also a free gfp converter

https://www.blublu.at/BluBlu/en/free-gar...converter/

which works for me.
For those using Little Nav Map, under File, Multiexport Flightplan Options, you can check to enable gfp and specify C:\ProgramData\TDS\GTNXi\FPL as the gfp destination.
Thanks to both pmb and PacosPete for their advice on flight plan importing in the TDS GTNXi.
(06-05-2021, 10:33 AM)admin Wrote: Thanks to both pmb and PacosPete for their advice on flight plan importing in the TDS GTNXi.

Also it seems like the program reads that folder only at startup, I had to restart to make the import button appear.
Hello,

That is correct, the folder is only read on startup, we will update the manual accordingly, thank you for posting.