This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VLOC vs CDI
Yes, that is correct, thank you.
Thanks to all the Team, I've just completed an entire flight: the fix works!

By the way, I'm curious: how many members in the TDS Team and what is the profile for each of them (eg. developer, designer, webmaster, etc.)?
I am having the issue again with the JF Piper Warrior, even after applying the last TDS update.
Hello,

Do you have this issue with other add-ons or just the JF Pipers?
Hello,

I have the TDS on only 2 aicrafts:

1) JF Piper Warrior : I DO have the issue

2) Milviz C310 : I do NOT have the issue

To avoid conflicts, side effects, etc. I deleted the PMS50 GTN I had before purchasing the TDS
Hello,

Thank you, we are in contact with Just Flight on this matter and we are working on it.
Thank you for the notice.