This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GTN in VC very laggy on Just Flight Turbo Arrow
Uninstalled... Did you even test this? I bet plenty of people complained about the laggy performance but you just ignored. Waste of time and money.
(02-26-2022, 01:40 AM)MatthewS Wrote: Uninstalled... Did you even test this? I bet plenty of people complained about the laggy performance but you just ignored.  Waste of time and money.

They are offering to assist in troubleshooting this... and you are throwing your toys out of the pram..? Confused
(02-26-2022, 02:41 AM)bpieke Wrote:
(02-26-2022, 01:40 AM)MatthewS Wrote: Uninstalled... Did you even test this? I bet plenty of people complained about the laggy performance but you just ignored.  Waste of time and money.

They are offering to assist in troubleshooting this... and you are throwing your toys out of the pram..? Confused

I didn't pay to be a tester, nor do I have time... They should have found and fixed this issue before offering the product for sale.

I have no doubt they were aware of issue, but chose to ignore it.

Can I get a refund for this? Totally unfit for purpose! I should follow up with the online store I bought it from...
MatthewS,

We understand your frustration and indeed,it is a difficult situation. But you may not know us, we are here to treat our customers well and to assist them with their problems. The VC Integration feature has been tested by a broad group of customers, under all testing scenarios. Unfortunately this bug was not discovered only after release, had it been discovered before, we would have fixed it before any public announcement.

This is software and because of the multitude of different configurations,we have no way of predicting what is going on in each system and what settings may interfere. However, we are willing to work with everyone so we can find a proper solution so they can enjoy the software.

Ignorance is not what defines us and we are AGAINST such policies!
(02-25-2022, 06:57 PM)dokken121212 Wrote: For my part, I run Air Hauler 2, Rex Weather and FS Chatter programmes with MSFS. As regards settings I run at 5120x1440 Ultrawide, run at 150 Render scale (have also tested at 100 render scale with no change in lag - performance remained the same). Drivers all up to date as I have a drivers programme that I run to ensure all computer drivers and NVidia drivers are up to date. I have an average of 91-95% GPU usage with frame limit on or off.

We have replied to your PM.
Have you tried disabling "Lens Correction" on Graphics Options. I enabled it by mistake and all my cockpit clickspots became offset and unresponsive.
I fixed the lag by setting "Max Frame Rate" in the NVidia Control Panel to 30 fps (previously it was uncapped)... now it's a very smooth experience!

The GTNXi is great! Well done TDS!
(02-27-2022, 07:40 AM)MatthewS Wrote: I fixed the lag by setting "Max Frame Rate" in the NVidia Control Panel to 30 fps (previously it was uncapped)... now it's a very smooth experience!

The GTNXi is great! Well done TDS!

Hi MatthewS - thats worked for me too. Works a treat now that I have changed that setting. Thank you for posting this fix :-)
For those who had performance problems, can you please look into this setting and let us know of your existing setting:

http://forum.tdssim.com/thread-184-post-...ml#pid1065
Hi,

In case it might help in my case "Hardware-accelerated GPU scheduling" is off but still have huge stutters.

Best, Marcel