This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TDS 750 GTNxi Black Screen
I did a re-install of MSFS 2020 and now my TDS GTN 750xi is not working. When I go into the TDS offline it powers up just fine. It however shows a black screen in all my aircraft. Does anyone have any suggestions that might get it working again. Thanks for your help guys! Smile
Tried un-installing everything and starting over. When installing the trainers it gets all the way thru and then an extraction error shows up and it won't install. Any suggestions getting past this?
Hello,

This has been a small problem on our end, we apologize for it. Please make sure to reinstall the TDS GTNXi V1.0.2.8 from the TDS GPS Manager.
If you are having extraction errors, please send us a screenshot of the problem via email at: support@tdssim.com

Additionally, you may try rebooting the PC, then start the TDS GPS Manager an ad administrator (right click/run as administrator)

Please let us know how it goes.
(08-08-2023, 01:01 AM)adminOwner2 Wrote: Hello,

This has been a small problem on our end, we apologize for it. Please make sure to reinstall the TDS GTNXi V1.0.2.8 from the TDS GPS Manager.
If you are having extraction errors, please send us a screenshot of the problem via email at: support@tdssim.com

Additionally, you may try rebooting the PC, then start the TDS GPS Manager an ad administrator (right click/run as administrator)

Please let us know how it goes.

I did get the TDS GPS Manager to finally install.
I rebooted the computer and started TDS GPS Manager as administrator but still black screen on 750 GTNxi.
That's where we stand right now, still trying.

Oh by the way I'm trying to get it to show in the Cessna 414.
Can you confirm if the TDS GTNXI works when starting it with MSFS closed (click on the GTN750Xi button)?

Please contact us via Discord (preferably) or email (support@tdssim.com) so we can look into this matter.
As well as let us know which version of MSFS (Windows Store/Steam) you have installed.

Discord Link:
https://discord.gg/NupgPCUgsH