This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Flight Pauses in map mode
Ive been having sporadic times that the position of the plane pauses when in map mode, everthing appears to work but the plane remains stationary on the map and doesn't move. the only solution ive found is to close it down and reopen the program, has this been reported as a problem in the past.
Hello,

Is this problem related to the TDS GTNXi? Is MSFS somehow entering in pause mode, which you can get out of by pressing the Pause/Break.
It is a bit odd since we did not hear of any report of such issues and it is hard to think that the TDS GTNXi could be causing this, we do not pause the simulator.

Did you check for other conflicting add-on software?
Thanks for reply.

I dont think I made it clear in previous post.

In MSFS the plane keeps flying and operating as normal, everything in the sim is not affected.

In GTN750 - I can plan the flight take off - follow the magenta line on the track, after sometime of flying the aircraft on the map in the GTN stops moving and doesn't update with the actual position of the aircraft in MSFS. but the plane in MSFS keeps flying and operating as normal.

It appears maybe to loose connection between MSFS and GTN, the "Flight Simulator Running" does remain green.

It doesn't happen straight away normally after 30 - 40min of flying.

I did try and unstill and re-install but that didn't fix it.

Any ideas what might be causing it would be gratefull. because no one else seems to have this problem its probably a conflict with something im running (maybe navigraph)
Thank you for your explanation, we are able to understand the problem now.

This problem will require a bit of work to be tracked down, but we will do our best to assist in any way that we can.

First let's check if there is a Simconnect issue, after this issue occurs, please close the TDS GTNXi and send us the log file located in Documents:TDSGTNXiExeLog.txt

We will analyze it and get back to you. Thank you.
Today I experienced that issue, suddenly the GTN screen was fixed, here is the log to see if you guys can find any issue...

[16/06/2021 22:07:34.399 00002b88 INFO] TDSGTNXiFlightSimEXE.exe version 1.0.0.4
[16/06/2021 22:07:35.509 000048f4 INFO] Received Simconnect Exception
[16/06/2021 22:10:47.372 000048f4 INFO] Got SimConnect Error message: 0xc00000b0 Error code 3221225648
[16/06/2021 22:15:27.864 00002b88 INFO] Ending EXE Process
Thank you for the bug report, we are currently looking into this bug for a different solution, as soon as we have news, we will post here.
I'm having the same problem too, As a matter a fact, I've been having nothing but issues. When I select the GTN650, the GTN750 is still being used as the nav unit and no matter what I do I still cant use the 650 as the main unit
Hello devgrp,

We are sorry that you are having problems with the TDS GTNXi, we are here to help.

Can you please detail the problems that you are having with the TDS GTNX.

According to the manual, you have to change the navigation source in order to use the 650 as the main unit, we strongly suggest reading the manual to understand how navigation sources are handled and where to find the "hidden clickspot", hint: on the top right corner of the respective GTNXi screen.
A permanent solution has been found for the bug mentioned in the thread and will be part of the 1.0.0.5 update which is slated for release this week.
(06-28-2021, 10:33 AM)admin Wrote: A permanent solution has been found for the bug mentioned in the thread and will be part of the 1.0.0.5 update which is slated for release this week.

hi is good to know you find the bug i just experience the same issue