This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can't get TDS GTNxi to Show in Aircraft
I had to do a re-install of MSFS. Now when I go into either the Cessna 414 or King Air the TDS GTNxi doesn't show up on the screen. Yes I've turned the master avionics switch on. I've also selected a livery that show the TDS GTNxi. I'm at a loss, I've tried everything and it won't show, any idea's? Thanks
Nevermind, got it. Have no idea why but it's working now.
Hello, for the FSW C414, you must make sure to select the appropriate livery with the name GTN750XI!
It is good that you have solved the problem, please enjoy the TDS GTNXi!
(01-13-2023, 01:13 PM)adminOwner2 Wrote: Hello, for the FSW C414, you must make sure to select the appropriate livery with the name GTN750XI!

I'm having a similar issue.  Except that after the last update, none of my TDS GTXNi systems work in any aircraft.  I use the correct livery for the 414, nothing, Just Flight Pipers used to work, now, the option doesn't show up on the ipad. My Black Square upgraded 350i and 208 also no longer show the GTNXi.  Everything worked once, now nothing works, I don't know where to start.\
(01-20-2023, 03:00 AM)morso484 Wrote:
(01-13-2023, 01:13 PM)adminOwner2 Wrote: Hello, for the FSW C414, you must make sure to select the appropriate livery with the name GTN750XI!

I'm having a similar issue.  Except that after the last update, none of my TDS GTXNi systems work in any aircraft.  I use the correct livery for the 414, nothing, Just Flight Pipers used to work, now, the option doesn't show up on the ipad. My Black Square upgraded 350i and 208 also no longer show the GTNXi.  Everything worked once, now nothing works, I don't know where to start.\

Hello,

We are sorry to hear that you are having problems with the TDS GTNXi, we are here to help.
The first step that you should try is reinstalling the TDS GTNXi Flight Sim V1.0.2.2. by using the TDS GPS Manager.
Then please confirm the presence of the WASM gauge inside the MFSS Community folder, sub folder tds-gtnxi-gauge

Please let us know how it goes.
Unfortunately, this did not work, folder tds-gtnxi-guage is in the Community folder and there is a gauges folder in that. I cannot upgrade to V1.0.2.2 and it keeps telling me there was an error. Then a small window pops up and says installation was successful. However, the TDS GPS Manager software keeps showing my current version is 1.0.1.8
Hello,

Please download the latest TDS GPS Manager from the sales website, then reboot the PC. After this, run the TDS GPS Manager as an administrator (Right Click, Run as administrator), then attempt the upgrade to version 1.0.2.2. Please let us know how it works.
Purchased - downloaded yesterday and spent almost 2 days now trying to get the software to show up in all my aircraft that TDS GTNXI
is capable in eg C414 - KA black etc - followed all suggestions above - inc.reinstall/reboot of latest download - correct livery choice
no luck - please help
(01-23-2023, 06:38 AM)jayteeaitch Wrote: Purchased - downloaded yesterday and spent almost 2 days now trying to get the software to show up in all my aircraft that TDS GTNXI
is capable in eg C414 - KA black etc - followed all suggestions above - inc.reinstall/reboot of latest download - correct livery choice
no luck - please help

Hello,

We are sorry to hear that you are having problems, we are here to help.

In regards to the TDS GTNXI not working, let's approach this problem on a step by step basis. Please start the standalone TDS GTNXi from the desktop shortcut with MSFS closed and click on the GTN750Xi button, does the screen light up?

Additionally, are you running any external hardware from Honeycomb?

Based on your answers we will see how to approach this problem.
Not to worry, we will get it resolved!
I was able to download and reinstall TDS GPS Manager, updated correctly. Most aircraft now work, however, none of the Carenado aircraft work, Seneca, Seminole, 337 Skymaster, the Mooney does however work. The non-functioning aircraft do the same thing as before, the tablet does not show the option for the TDS 750. These aircraft were purchased thru the marketplace and are apparently up to date, I tried reinstalling the 337 but it did not work.