This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MSFS Working Title GNS430/530 Conflict
MSFS Sim update 11 includes a free Working Title GNS 430/530 upgrade which seems to cause an issue with the TDS GTN 650/750. If I install WT GNS430/530 then I cannot activate the left (pilot) GTN750 in the Milviz Cessna C310R and the autopilot does not display selections e.g. NAV, ALT. If I remove the WT GNS 430/530 everything works correctly. Hopefully this is an easy fix.
Hello,

Thank you for your message, it is correct, at the moment having both installed is a problem. This is being worked on, but there is no ETA on a fix.
At the moment, customers will need to choose between the TDS GTNXi and the WT GNS in select add-on aircraft.
Same happening in the black square King Air. Even if the GNS530 is not activated in the panel. Removal of the WT GNS530 seems to be the only option

http://www.forum.tdssim.com/thread-462-p...ml#pid2324