This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TDS GTNXi General Questions
First great product!

1.  When on ILS approach can I turn off the white background?

2.  Will the GTN start a decent automatically from the TOD?

tia
Hello,

We are not sure of the first question, what do you mean by a white background?

The TDS GTNXi and MSFS doe not support proper VNAV (yet), so the VNAV function is pure advisory, as well as the calculated required vertical speed which can be input manually into the autopilot
When I am on the ILS approach the map view turns to a white background similar to the approach plate when I am in range.
Oh, absolutely, that is the chart overlay, which can be easily disabled from the MAP/MENU/Charts
(10-17-2022, 09:40 PM)adminOwner2 Wrote: Oh, absolutely, that is the chart overlay, which can be easily disabled from the MAP/MENU/Charts

Got it.  Thanks so much.