This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TDSmanager.Exe won’t download
Completed the purchase of the TDSGTNXI. On attempting to download the manager, windows gives me the warning stating make sure you trust the exe  before you open it. Despite giving me an open or save as window the file will not open.
Hello,

We are sorry to hear that you are having problems, we are here to help.
Can you please send us a screenshot of the problem via email at: support@tdssim.com
We will continue the discussion there.

My download just stopped at 91% and freezes. Dodgy
Any Help??
Thank you
Hello,

This is a different problem, but we will try to help you. Please close the TDS GPS Manager, then download and install the PC Trainer.

After that, open it and access the Version Manager tab, scroll down until you will find the GTNXi PC Trainer v20.20.13, install that.

The last step is to re-run the TDS GPS Manager and install the last component, the TDS GTNXi Flight Simulator V1.0.1.9

Good luck and please let us know how it goes.

Thanks works fine, sorry wrong post place  Smile
Excellent, please enjoy the TDS GTNXi.
(09-27-2022, 11:44 PM)ftrdoc Wrote: Completed the purchase of the TDSGTNXI. On attempting to download the manager, windows gives me the warning stating make sure you trust the exe  before you open it. Despite giving me an open or save as window the file will not open.

I'm getting the same message, 10/14/22  Using Norton AV
(10-15-2022, 01:39 AM)Scootersm Wrote:
(09-27-2022, 11:44 PM)ftrdoc Wrote: Completed the purchase of the TDSGTNXI. On attempting to download the manager, windows gives me the warning stating make sure you trust the exe  before you open it. Despite giving me an open or save as window the file will not open.

I'm getting the same message, 10/14/22  Using Norton AV

Hello,

We have responded to your email on this issue.