This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Take over a FS2020 flight plan
Is it possible to take over a FS2020 flight plan, which is already stored in the plane?
Hello,

Thank you for your question, at the moment the TDS GTNXi can not take over MSFS flight plans, due to different databases.
You can, however, create a flight plan using LittleNavMap and export it to GTNXi GFP file format.
(09-27-2022, 06:01 PM)adminOwner2 Wrote: Hello,

Thank you for your question, at the moment the TDS GTNXi can not take over MSFS flight plans, due to different databases.
You can, however, create a flight plan using LittleNavMap and export it to GTNXi GFP file format.

But it's a pity that it doesn't work. It is also not mentioned on their homepage. I would not have bought the product if I had known.
Hello,

We understand that you have requested this feature, we are not able to outline all features that are not supported, as everybody desires something else and it is impossible of knowing exactly what somebody wants. Hence why in sales we outline what our product has in terms of feature set and we encourage all potential customers to contact us prior to product purchase, if they have a specific question.

However, please keep in mind that work is ongoing on the TDS GTNXi and we are interested in expanding the feature set with new and exciting features.

Hello,

Can you Elaborate on this subject.  I don't see the GTNXi listed in the LNM under the Multipexport or any others.  I did see another GPS close to yours under garmin and saved it there then went in and copied and pasted into the GTNXi FPL folder and worked.  Is there away to get the GTNXi into LNM.  I could edit the path in LNM under the other name to do it I suppose.
(10-28-2022, 05:30 AM)Scootersm Wrote:

Hello,

Can you Elaborate on this subject.  I don't see the GTNXi listed in the LNM under the Multipexport or any others.  I did see another GPS close to yours under garmin and saved it there then went in and copied and pasted into the GTNXi FPL folder and worked.  Is there away to get the GTNXi into LNM.  I could edit the path in LNM under the other name to do it I suppose.

Hello,

This question will have to be addressed to the LNM developer, since they handle their product. We are willing to work with them into a proper TDS GTNXi.

Hello,

I used the two lines for RXP GTN and edited the path.  Now, when I select multiexport for the RXP GTN, the gfp file goes to the correct location.
You can use the GTN lines, if you prefer..
(10-30-2022, 09:37 PM)bpieke Wrote:

Hello,

I used the two lines for RXP GTN and edited the path.  Now, when I select multiexport for the RXP GTN, the gfp file goes to the correct location.
You can use the GTN lines, if you prefer..
Very good I will too