This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scrambled Screen
I am having an issue getting the GTNXI to work. I have attempted to get it to work on both the 310R and the S4 with the same result. The screen is scrambled (see picture attached). I have uninstalled and reinstalled both GTNXI PC Trainer and TDS GTNXI multiple times with no luck. It was working about two months ago when I first purchase the product but only for about 2 weeks. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hello,

This will take a bit of work to look into, but we will do our best to find a proper solution.

Let's try a test: with MSFS closed, please start the desktop shortcut for TDS GTNXI Flight Sim and from there select the GTN750XI, does the bug occur there as well?
Looks like it is working fine with MSFS closed.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Ok, thank you for the information.

In regards to this problem, which version of the TDS GTNXi do you have installed? When did you last install?
Do you run multiple monitors?
GTNXI PC Trainer 3.3.1.0
TDS GTNXI 1.0.1.9
I am running on single monitor only and VR.
Issue solved. It appears that my virus protection (Avast) was causing the issue. Disabling the software fixed the issue. Thank you for your time.
Hello,

Thank you for the information. There is indeed a known issue with AVG/AVAST, we are in the process of updating our manual to reflect this, but you can always add an exception to the antivirus which should solve the problem, more information here:
http://forum.tdssim.com/thread-150-post-...ml#pid2108

Good luck and please enjoy the TDS GTNXi.