This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Carenado PC 12 GTNXi 750/650
(09-24-2022, 01:51 PM)adminOwner2 Wrote: Thank you for the information. As a test, with the PC12, can you please lower your MSFS display settings and try again?

Which display settings specifically?
We are unable to say specifically what to turn down, as we do not know your specific display settings, but in terms of texture resolution, detail, autogen, etc. Anything that can be turned down so performance will be increased.
(09-24-2022, 02:29 PM)adminOwner2 Wrote: We are unable to say specifically what to turn down, as we do not know your specific display settings, but in terms of texture resolution, detail, autogen, etc. Anything that can be turned down so performance will be increased.

Sure, I can try, but with close to Ultra settings, I'm pegged at 60 FPS with Vsync in all addons with plenty of overhead. Don't think it gets much better than that.
Sadly, it appears to be a Carenado issue (not unusual with their subpar products) and not TDS related, as I have several other aircraft with TDS and no issues.
Thank you for letting us know, let's hope that a service update/patch will improve the situation.
I experience the same behaviour with the PC-12 as SliderCDN.
As soon as I use the GTNXi 750 for a VOR course e.g., my framerate drops from 50 to 20 pfs with lots of stutters. 
Done everything that I found to solve this but with not success.
Sad because the PC-12 and the GTNXi 750 are very good pieces of software... Lot of money has gone away.
Can I try to use the GTNXi 750 with another aircraft in MSFS 2020 ? - If yes, how can I install it ?
Thanks for help.
Hello,

Yes, you can use the TDS GTNXi with another aircraft, please let us know which add-on aircraft you have from the link of the VC Integrated aircraft:

https://tdssim.com/gtnxivcintegration
Thank you for your answer.
I understand that the GTNXi can be used only with addons aircrafts (not the standard ones that come with FSMS 2020).
Correct ?
After my bad experience with the PC-12 and the integration of the GTNXi, I'm not willing to spend some more money and buy another aircraft.
(Hope you understand).
Will wait and hope for a possible solution.
Regards.
Just experienced this :
Taxiing very slowly on runway 24 at LSZG with the PC-12. Everything's fine, framerate up to 60.
Now dial 116.9 in VOR1 (WIL). Instantly the sim begins to stutter, framerate comes down to 30 or so.
Change the frequency in VOR1 to anything not in the vicinity, everything's fine again.
This happens with or without the GTNXi,
This does not happen with other aircrafts (C172 G1000 e.g.).
It seems that stuttering appears when the PC-12 follows a track (active VOR e.g.).
Well...
I have TDS GTN 750XI in my C-414 and the touch screen and all functions are fine. I just uploaded the Caranado PC-12 The GTN 750 is there and the top row of menu options like Map Terrain and Traffic weather do work. All other functions the touch screen does not work. Any ideas?