This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Support for User Account Changes
Looked around and did not see a link to get support outside of the forums. Where would one go to change their email address for their account on tdssim.com? I've switched ISPs and need to dump the email address I used to create my tdssim.com account. Thanks.
(06-12-2022, 06:04 AM)Bananimal Wrote: Looked around and did not see a link to get support outside of the forums.

You will get faster support on Discord: https://discord.com/invite/NupgPCUgsH
Additionally, we have a dedicated support email address, it is displayed int he confirmation purchase email as well as the last page of the user's manual.
The address is: support@tdssim.com
(06-12-2022, 10:06 AM)Simicro Wrote:
(06-12-2022, 06:04 AM)Bananimal Wrote: Looked around and did not see a link to get support outside of the forums.

You will get faster support on Discord: https://discord.com/invite/NupgPCUgsH

I and many others do not support discord. Angry
I was in the same case. Now I find it convenient for support and it does not kill you  Wink

But I would not use it everyday and it does not replace forum.
We offer multiple support options, above we posted the email address as well. Not to worry, customers will receive the support that they need!
(06-15-2022, 05:00 PM)admin Wrote: We offer multiple support options, above we posted the email address as well. Not to worry, customers will receive the support that they need!

Big Grin Admin, very commercial and customer centric response. But it is true that you offer multiple channels for support  Exclamation