This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Freeze after a couple of minutes
Hello,

Thank you for the information, it is very relevant. Can you confirm that during a crash you are not seeing any gtn_simulator.exe processes in the Task Manager/Details tab?
Before we move to the next step of troubleshooting, can you please run a test by starting the standalone TDS GTNXiFlight Sim from the desktop shortcut with MSFS closed and show both 750 and 650 windows? We are interested if they will still crash.

Thank you.
Hi,

So this morning, I could do a 1h+ flight without any freeze. Then I switched from MSFS to the Task Manager to take the screenshots below, then came back to MSFS, and there was a freeze. But after restarting MSFS, the GTN worked again instead of a black screen (like yesterday). I'm not 100% sure but I now realize that everytime I get a freeze, it is after switching to another application by doing ALT-TAB or ALT-ENTER.

[Image: 2waf1j.png]

[Image: k37mtc.png]

[Image: 9lln43.png]

Please note that the screenshots above are before the freeze. Sorry I forgot to take screenshots during the freeze.

Below is the screenshot you requested: TDS GTNXiFlight Sim started from the desktop shortcut with MSFS closed, and showing both 750 and 650 windows. If I recall correctly, yesterday the screen of the 750 and 650 were black at the same location.

By the way, my name is Tony.

[Image: trdd57.png]
To be honest I must confess that I was unhappy for having the issue, for a €59,94 EUR software, especially that it was released nearly 1 year ago https://www.avsim.com/home/pr-ann/tds-gt...020-r6205/ But at the same time I tried to stay calm and provide you with facts and needed informations to solve the problem. And I aknowledge that you were very responsive, even on a sunday. And also every PC is different. So thank you for your help. Awaiting for your instructions.
Hello Tony,

We totally understand your situation and we are sorry that you are having freezes and are unable to fully enjoy the software, unfortunately this is the nature of PCs and software development, as much as we try to be perfect, sometimes small problems occur due to specific PC configurations, but you can be assured that we will do our best to resolve each problem so all our customers can enjoy the purchased software.

Do you use Discord for a much faster communication method? Or perhaps via email if not. Our email address is: support@tdssim.com
Thanks for your message. I sent you an email.