This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Flysimware has released the Cessna 414AW Chancellor for MSFS!
We are proud to announce that the C414 has full support for the TDS GTNXi in dual 750Xi configuration.
A lot of work has been put by both companies into creating the perfect integration of the TDS GTNXi, with full HSI vertical and lateral needle control for a perfect RNAV LPV implementation, as well as a high accurate GFC autopilot representing correct phases of flight.

The Flysimware C414 is a game changer for the MSFS add-on industry and we recommend all customers interested to look into it as a state of the art MSFS add-on that should not be missed from your virtual hangar!

https://www.flysimware.com/FLYSTORE_2015...s2020.html
Its a great plane and the 750Xi works well it. I am wondering though as it has 2 displays in the plane is there a copy info from 1 750 to the other without having to manually set up a Flightplan in both?
(03-26-2022, 04:09 PM)razalom Wrote: Its a great plane and the 750Xi works well it. I am wondering though as it has 2 displays in the plane is there a copy info from 1 750 to the other without having to manually set up a Flightplan in both?

I don't have the plane yet, but I'm guessing by other posts Admin made here it is probably a separate indepdendent unit - not a copy. Having said that - creating a flight plan 3 times (in sim, in GPS 1 and in GPS 2 is not as bad as I initially though it would be becaause you can save flight plans in "library". If anything, I find myself acutally doing flight plans now Smile . I typically start with sim, then repalicated somethign created there with SkyVector, and finally create a copy of that (now that I know if airways are involved) in GPS 1 and then in GPS 2 (saving to libarary both times, outiside of sim). A bit extra time, but makes the whole proecess more methodical.
What you are asking for is called Crossfill, this is a known optional feature in the real GTNXi and we currently do not have it enabled in the TDS GTNXi. Thank you for your future request, we will look into it when the time comes.
(03-26-2022, 09:34 PM)admin Wrote: What you are asking for is called Crossfill, this is a known optional feature in the real GTNXi and we currently do not have it enabled in the TDS GTNXi. Thank you for your future request, we will look into it when the time comes.

OK cheers thanks for the confirmation Smile
Great feature, but unfortunately i have may stutters using the TDS GTN750 in this aircraft. When i use it outsite the cockpit (on a second display i have less stutters). In the JF Arrow i don't have that problem by the way. I already set FR in the nVidia controller to max 30, that helped a bit but still stutters (my videocard is an G-Force 3090).
(03-26-2022, 06:40 PM)michael.chomiczewski@gmail.com Wrote: becaause you can save flight plans in "library"
But the library isn't shared between the GTN750 and GTN650, is it?
At least I think I couldn't find stored flight plans from the GTN750 when looking in the catalogue on the GTN650 as far as I remember.
Usually I leave the GTN650 without flight plan and use it to look up frequencies and other data (and fill NAV2 of course).
No, the flight plan save location is independent and they are not accessible to the user, sorry. We will definitely look into something in the future.
(03-27-2022, 01:23 PM)Bentree Wrote: Great feature, but unfortunately i have may stutters using the TDS GTN750 in this aircraft. When i use it outsite the cockpit (on a second display i have less stutters). In the JF Arrow i don't have that problem by the way. I already set FR in the nVidia controller to max 30, that helped a bit but still stutters (my videocard is an G-Force 3090).

Are you a part of our Discord channel? If not, we suggest to join it and visit the community-support section, there is a potential fix on the stutters.
(03-27-2022, 10:51 PM)admin Wrote:
(03-27-2022, 01:23 PM)Bentree Wrote: Great feature, but unfortunately i have may stutters using the TDS GTN750 in this aircraft. When i use it outsite the cockpit (on a second display i have less stutters). In the JF Arrow i don't have that problem by the way. I already set FR in the nVidia controller to max 30, that helped a bit but still stutters (my videocard is an G-Force 3090).

Are you a part of our Discord channel? If not, we suggest to join it and visit the community-support section, there is a potential fix on the stutters.

I have the same issue. So bad that the sim is completely unusable with this software. I have a machine which reliably runs everything on “high” at 30+ FPS. I’ve disabled the GPU acceleration in Windows.