This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No GTN750 in JustFlight's Pipers
@tango4,

I'm also using a custom Community folder - but the tds-gtnxi-gauge folder was there, after the installation of the TDS GTN750Xi software... 

Andrew.
Thanks for your input Andrew.
So for me it seems for me the problems lies in the install process somehow.

And another info, If I start the TDS GTNXi app, it is indeed working and connecting with MSFS.

I just tried uninstalling and re installing the TDS via the GPS manager 1.0.0.7 and I can confirm nothing appears in my community folder.
We have found a server problem and it was solved, please reinstall the TDS GTNXi from the TDS GPS Manager and all will be fine.
Okay I will try that a bit later.
Hi everyone,

I bought the GTNXi today and having the same issue. The standalone app works OK connects to the Sim, but the Arrow integrated GPS is not available.

I have the Steam version and what I noticed was that the TDS-GTNXi-Gauge folder is not in the Community folder but in the Packages folder.

Should I move it or copy it into the Community folder?

-Z.
Hello, we have found the issue to be a server problem, it quickly got solved, please redownload from the TDS GPS Manager. Zoltar, please try the reinstall from the TDS GPS Manager first, let us know if it works, if not a manual copy would work.
Problem solved, please read this link:

http://www.forum.tdssim.com/thread-150.html
Indeed, working perfectly !
Thanks for the very fast support.
(02-23-2022, 08:31 PM)admin Wrote: Hello, we have found the issue to be a server problem, it quickly got solved, please redownload from the TDS GPS Manager. Zoltar, please try the reinstall from the TDS GPS Manager first, let us know if it works, if not a manual copy would work.

Awesome! Everything works.
Thanks!
-Z
We are glad that the fix solves most problems. Please enjoy the GTNXi.