This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VR needs to see popup window
Please make a popup available in the VR space. It could be placed in the toolbar menu to be activated...
Hello,

Thank you for your interest in the TDS GTNXi, we have noted your feature request.
For what it's worth, I installed the 750 in the DA62. As you note in the instructions, the engine gauges on the G1000 no longer show. But worse, the 750 interferes with the simconnect connection to the plane, so the FADEC no longer works which means the engines won't start or run at all. So I had to return to the pms50 GTN.

If I could see the popup window in VR, I might be able to run it without conflict. I did a flight this AM with the G1000 showing in the plane and the 750 as a separate window on the desktop. That worked although I couldn't see it when I was in VR...
This is the DA62X mod though right?  If you're looking for realism of the FADEC why not just use the G1000 Nxi?  That's what the real plane uses.
(02-22-2022, 04:42 PM)Quijote Wrote: Please make a popup available in the VR space. It could be placed in the toolbar menu to be activated...

Yes, I agree.  I would love to see this feature added.
Yes please that would be a nice feature.
(02-22-2022, 08:45 PM)ryanbatc Wrote: This is the DA62X mod though right?  If you're looking for realism of the FADEC why not just use the G1000 Nxi?  That's what the real plane uses.

Because I fly in VR and don't want to fiddle with turning knobs to enter text. The 750 is waaaaay easier to manipulate.
(02-23-2022, 12:44 AM)Quijote Wrote: Because I fly in VR and don't want to fiddle with turning knobs to enter text. The 750 is waaaaay easier to manipulate.

I hear ya....tiny clickspots has been the bane of flightsim virtual cockpit usage forever
(02-22-2022, 04:42 PM)Quijote Wrote: Please make a popup available in the VR space. It could be placed in the toolbar menu to be activated...

Yes, this is a must have feature for VR... I completely agree with the OP.