This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GTN650Xi Push for Com to Nav on garmin unit
I cannot switch from Com to Nav?

Its says PshCom on the garmin unit but the 'hand' does not come up to allow me to do this.
This is annoying when flying because I need to see what NAV frequency I am using.

I have XP Reality GTN650 on Xplane and this works as intended so I know what to do. 

I am not sure why yours does not do the same?
Huh
You can use the invisible clickspot located to the left of the knob!
I see it now, its located at the bottom right of the screen, not on the knob.

Thanks
Huh
C:\ProgramData\TDS\GTNXi\FlightSimEXE\TDSGTN.ini   not found
(02-22-2022, 12:57 AM)chrisrob57 Wrote: C:\ProgramData\TDS\GTNXi\FlightSimEXE\TDSGTN.ini   not found

Do you have any files in this folder?

C:\ProgramData\TDS\GTNXi\FlightSimEXE\

You must start the GTNXI at least once for the file to be generated
5 files 1 manuel 1 exe 2 dll 1 ini

should i delete old gtn750
We are not sure of the problem that you are having, can you please elaborate on it?
look im 64 not 22 if you cant help can you refund please thanks

it does not work the plane

(02-22-2022, 01:13 AM)admin Wrote: We are not sure of the problem that you are having, can you please elaborate on it?

plane does not respond to gtnxi         should i delete old gtn750 or not

C:\ProgramData\TDS\GTNXi\FlightSimEXE\TDSGTN.ini not found why does it show this when there is files there

ive been on flight sim for many years but now getting so hard i lv flying but when you older peaple have no time for you

please how to get refund no one to help me

i feel like ending on flight sim i have spent 2000 or more over the years

your not sure of problem but i gave you main answer it does not work
Chris - what is your issue? Are you not seeing the GTN show up? If you are using Steam, have you download the latest GTN file using TDSGPSManager.exe ?
i will report this
to paypal and you tube

yes 
   i deleted gn750   garmin    then tried it   piper arrow    it followed  gps   but  every time i click on anything on the cocpit  gtnix  goes off screen to tool bar   how to get it to stay on screen  ?