This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GTN650Xi Push for Com to Nav on garmin unit
Ok, first off, I'm just a user helping people where I can. I'm not affiliated with TDS - but I try to help! Second, thank you for stating your issue. I don't understand what you want to report - no one is hurting you. We're trying to help you!

Tomorrow, Just Flight is updating all of their Piper fleet to include virtual cockpit versions of the GTN Xi. Download the update from them (or wherever you bought it from) and you will find the GTN Xi in your cockpit (accessible via their tablet on the far right of the cockpit).

If you only wish to use the popup it is normal behavior for it to go away - this is how MSFS operates. However, there may a way in the future of have it stay on screen.... I know of someone who created a small app that does this. I'm not sure when he intends to release it.
(02-22-2022, 05:02 AM)ryanbatc Wrote: Ok, first off, I'm just a user helping people where I can.  I'm not affiliated with TDS - but I try to help!  Second, thank you for stating your issue.  I don't understand what you want to report - no one is hurting you.  We're trying to help you!

Tomorrow, Just Flight is updating all of their Piper fleet to include virtual cockpit versions of the GTN Xi.  Download the update from them (or wherever you bought it from) and you will find the GTN Xi in your cockpit (accessible via their tablet on the far right of the cockpit).

If you only wish to use the popup it is normal behavior for it to go away - this is how MSFS operates.  However, there may a way in the future of have it stay on screen....  I know of someone who created a small app that does this.  I'm not sure when he intends to release it.
thank you   ,    i will look at just flight today  hope its going to be ok   i panic   its hard to follow technology when you get older  thanks again ,,