This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TDS GPS Manager never runs
For some reason the TDS GPS Manager will not start. When I double click it nothing happens. I never see it show up in the task manager. When I right click it and run as administrator I get the pop up to allow to run then, nothing happens. I downloaded it mulitple times as well. I have installed the software before and use it just fine in MSFS besides the 750 quit reading any clicks. That is why I am trying to update the software but it will not let me.
Hello,

Could you check the Task Manager/Details tab after starting the TDS GPS Manager, for a process called: TDSGPSManager.exe?

In addition, can you please let us know of the antivirus software used? Perhaps trying to temporarily disable it and then try running the TDS GPS Manager again.
(10-05-2024, 10:30 AM)adminOwner2 Wrote: Hello,

Could you check the Task Manager/Details tab after starting the TDS GPS Manager, for a process called: TDSGPSManager.exe?

In addition, can you please let us know of the antivirus software used? Perhaps trying to temporarily disable it and then try running the TDS GPS Manager again.

TDS GPS Manager never shows up in the Details tab. I am using Norton 360. I have disabled it and have added TDSGPSManager.exe to the exclusions and still nothing.
After a PC reboot, do not start the TDS GPS Manager and please send us the latest log file called: TDSGPSManager.txt, located in My Documents.

Either via Discord @TDSSim
or via email at: support@tdssim.com

https://discord.gg/NupgPCUgsH
With the help of @KrazyS0b, we have found the cause of the issue, which will be fixed in the next TDS GPS Manager recompile, version 1.0.1.2.

In the meantime, if other users are experiencing issues, please contact us via Discord/Email and we will send you a beta version of the TDS GPS Manager.