This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TDS GTNXi VC Integration Installation of G1000 MFD replacement mods
Hello,

Items to check for a G1000 MFD Integration Mod:

Important Note: TDS GTNXi version 1.0.1.1 or higher must be installed for this mod to work!

1) The presence of the TDS GTNXi integration files in the MSFS Community folder.

The first step is to navigate to the community folder and to confirm the presence of the integration folder, named tds-gtnxi-gauge as shown in the image below:
[Image: GTNXiIntegrationFolder.jpg]

Then confirm the presence of the folder contents:
[Image: GTNXiIntegrationContents1.jpg]

And then the WASM gauge:
[Image: GTNXiIntegrationContents2.jpg]

If all are present then the TDS GTNXi VC Integration gauge has installed correctly. If something is wrong or missing, please let us know and we will assist you.

2) Installing a MSFS G1000 MFD Replacement community mod:

To do so, please download the specific mod from the VC Integration website:
https://tdssim.com/gtnxivcintegration

Extract the files and then copy them to the Community folder as shown here:
[Image: CommunityWithAddon.jpg]

The sub folder of the files must have the layout.json/manifest.json and the SimObjects folder. If they are missing or are located in another sub folder, then this is a problem and please make sure that they are in the root VC Integration name folder, in this case: tds-gtnxi-c172sp
[Image: CommunityAddonData.jpg]
(02-20-2022, 07:51 PM)admin Wrote: Hello,

Items to check for a G1000 MFD Integration Mod:

1) The presence of the TDS GTNXi integration files in the MSFS Community folder.

The first step is to navigate to the community folder and to confirm the presence of the integration folder, named tds-gtnxi-gauge as shown in the image below:
[Image: GTNXiIntegrationFolder.jpg]

Then confirm the presence of the folder contents:
[Image: GTNXiIntegrationContents1.jpg]

And then the WASM gauge:
[Image: GTNXiIntegrationContents2.jpg]

If all are present then the TDS GTNXi VC Integration gauge has installed correctly. If something is wrong or missing, please let us know and we will assist you.

2) Installing a MSFS G1000 MFD Replacement community mod:

To do so, please download the specific mod from the VC Integration website:
https://tdssim.com/gtnxivcintegration

Extract the files and then copy them to the Community folder as shown here:
[Image: CommunityWithAddon.jpg]

The sub folder of the files must have the layout.json/manifest.json and the SimObjects folder. If they are missing or are located in another sub folder, then this is a problem and please make sure that they are in the root VC Integration name folder, in this case: tds-gtnxi-c172sp
[Image: CommunityAddonData.jpg]
I do not have those first two files, only the aircraft specific mods.  I updated my GTN using the TDSGPS Manager and also tried reinstalling using the manager.  My version is 1.0.1.0.  How do I get these files.

Fixed by downloading a new manager.
I have all the files stated in the right folders but I do not get the integration i only get the default nav units.  Even after downloading the integration files of default asobo aircraft on your website i only get the default nav units. also, i purchased the plaits pc-12 from Microsoft store in flight Sim but it did not give me the iPad nor asked to install the tds nav unit
(09-11-2022, 10:54 AM)gmcneil Wrote: I have all the files stated in the right folders but I do not get the integration i only get the default nav units.  Even after downloading the integration files of default asobo aircraft on your website i only get the default nav units. also, i purchased the plaits pc-12 from Microsoft store in flight Sim but it did not give me the iPad nor asked to install the tds nav unit

Hello,

We are sorry to hear that you are having problems. Let's take them one step at a time.

For the PC12, please refer to this link on how you can enable the TDS GTNXi VC Integration:
http://forum.tdssim.com/thread-410.html

For the G1000 MFD integration, do you have the default G1000 or the WT G1000 NXI installed? Are you running SU9 or SU10?
Can you please show us a screenshot of the problem.

Not to worry, we will get these problems resolved!
(09-11-2022, 11:03 AM)adminOwner2 Wrote:
(09-11-2022, 10:54 AM)gmcneil Wrote: I have all the files stated in the right folders but I do not get the integration i only get the default nav units.  Even after downloading the integration files of default asobo aircraft on your website i only get the default nav units. also, i purchased the plaits pc-12 from Microsoft store in flight Sim but it did not give me the iPad nor asked to install the tds nav unit

Hello,

We are sorry to hear that you are having problems. Let's take them one step at a time.

For the PC12, please refer to this link on how you can enable the TDS GTNXi VC Integration:
http://forum.tdssim.com/thread-410.html

For the G1000 MFD integration, do you have the default G1000 or the WT G1000 NXI installed? Are you running SU9 or SU10?
Can you please show us a screenshot of the problem.

Not to worry, we will get these problems resolved!

I have su9 and the g1000 NXI in the asobo aircraft
Ok, thank you for the information, as we have explained in the sales website, VC integration page, you need to use the default ASOBO G1000 and not the WT G1000 NXI for the TDS GTNXi integration to work.
(09-11-2022, 11:21 AM)adminOwner2 Wrote: Ok, thank you for the information, as we have explained in the sales website, VC integration page, you need to use the default ASOBO G1000 and not the WT G1000 NXI for the TDS GTNXi integration to work.

one last question on the platis should there be a 750 and 650 together because i have a 750nxi and a gns 430
On the PC12, the configuration is a GTN750Xi and a GNS430
(09-11-2022, 11:41 PM)adminOwner2 Wrote: On the PC12, the configuration is a GTN750Xi and a GNS430

is there anyway to change the 430 to the 650? I seen someone did but they did commit on how it was done Thanks for your help earlier
The 430 is hard coded into the panel by the aircraft add-on developer and because of this it can't be changed, sorry.