This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
installing the G1000 MFD replacement mods.
Hello,

I have purchased the GTN for your webpage.

How do I integrate this GTN software into MSFS planes?

I have downloaded the integration software from the website but what do I do with the download for each plane?

I cant see any instructions.

Thanks.
Huh
Hello,

The Integrations need to be installed inside the MSFS Community folder. We will do a bit of work on having an installation guide to guide our customers into a proper G1000 MFD integration.
Ok Thanks, just to confirm, for example: Ceesna G1000

the whole unzipped: tds-gtnmi-C172sp Parent File Folder goes into the community folder (just that copied/one click)

All the subfolders/files inside above are copied with it as part of it.

Presumably the same procedure for all other airplanes.

Its just that all I get is a blank screen?
Huh
We have created a post detailing the installation instructions and what to check, please read it and let us know how it works:

http://www.forum.tdssim.com/thread-124.html
(02-20-2022, 07:52 PM)admin Wrote: We have created a post detailing the installation instructions and what to check, please read it and let us know how it works:

http://www.forum.tdssim.com/thread-124.html

I have tried all that, checking the presence of the files you mentioned, they are all there.

I still however just get a blank screen.

Perhaps I am doing something wrong?
Huh
After MSFS loads in flight, it takes about 2-3 minutes for the WASM gauge to compile. After that the screen should light up.
But in your case, since the PFD is missing, most likely the mod or another component are not installed properly.

Do you get any error messages pertaining to the TDS GTNXi or the C172 in the Console of MSFS which can be accessed from Developer Mode?
(02-20-2022, 09:40 PM)admin Wrote: After MSFS loads in flight, it takes about 2-3 minutes for the WASM gauge to compile. After that the screen should light up.
But in your case, since the PFD is missing, most likely the mod or another component are not installed properly.

Do you get any error messages pertaining to the TDS GTNXi or the C172 in the Console of MSFS which can be accessed from Developer Mode?

I download and put in the community folder both the C172 G1000 and Cessna Caravan.  Both cases I have waited for 2-3 minutes but still get a blank black screen.

I have also accessed the developers mode but cannot see any error reported - I have looked at Options then WASM.
Huh
There could be two options, do you have any other C172 mods that could conflict with our C172 mod?
Can we see a screenshot of this folder, please?

Community\tds-gtnxi-c172sp
The is the first picture

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Huh
That is the WT G1000 NXI. Please disable it and the GTNXi will work