This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Exceeded Max Numbers of installs
Just upgraded my PC and I can not install TDS GTNXi  due to Exceeded max Numbers of installs

It said to contact support -

I did not know that you have set a limit to how many times you can install it
With my old computer I like to do a clean windows and MSFS install every so often when it starts to run slow, so I reinstall your product a few times 
So I finally upgraded my PC with a new Motherboard and CPU - but I can't  install TDS GTNXi due to Exceeded max Numbers of installs
Is it due to my new upgrade? Or due to too many installs? And if it is Limited - how many installs do you get? 

So how can we get this fix? - Can I get my license reset so I can reinstall it ? 
I Love your product and would like to use it on my new PC.

Thank you for looking in to this problem for me
Hello,

This is not a problem at all, please send us an email at: support@tdssim.com with the purchase email address and we will get it solved.

Best regards.
Thank you so much will do