This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GTN750 stuck on loading screen with Continue button unclickable
Hello,

We are looking into this issue. Uninstalling the TDS GTNXI can be performed from the TDS GPS Manager, Settings button on the bottom.
Ok, I am going to uninstall everything related to the TDS GTN and reboot, run the sim a bit and then reboot again before trying a totally fresh download and reinstall of the software. Please can you advise though, what config file is written to, to get the GTN to auto start with the simulator? I want to check that config file, make sure that the entry is also completely deleted, no double entries etc.

Thanks in advance. I will report back using your discord channel as suggested earlier in this thread if I am still not winning.
RaptyrOne
Intel i7 14700K - Nvidia RTX4070Ti Super - 32 GB DDR5 6000MHz - MSI Gaming Wifi m/board - Win 11 Pro
Hello,

The config file is the EXE.xml, for MSFS purchased from Windows Store, it is located here:

C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalCache

where %username% is your username.
(05-26-2024, 10:05 AM)adminOwner2 Wrote: Hello,

The config file is the EXE.xml, for MSFS purchased from Windows Store, it is located here:

C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalCache

Thanks! I am on Steam but will hunt that file down. :-)

(05-26-2024, 10:05 AM)adminOwner2 Wrote: Hello,

Thanks! I am on Steam but will hunt that file down. :-)
RaptyrOne
Intel i7 14700K - Nvidia RTX4070Ti Super - 32 GB DDR5 6000MHz - MSI Gaming Wifi m/board - Win 11 Pro
For MSFS Steam, the exe.xml should be located here:

C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft FlightSimulator\

I have the same problem. TDS GTN750Xi SOMETIMES (about every third time) freezes on the opening “continue” screen in Black Square’s Bonanza A36. I am running the latest PC version on Windows 11, not Steam, not XBox. Rebooting the computer seems to be the only thing that works. Until the next time it happens. My GTN750Xi trainer software does boot normally from the desktop. Both programs are current version.
I have the same problem. TDS GTN750Xi SOMETIMES (about every third time) freezes on the opening “continue” screen in Black Square’s Bonanza A36. I am running the latest PC version on Windows 11, not Steam, not XBox. Rebooting the computer seems to be the only thing that works. Until the next time it happens. My GTN750Xi trainer software does boot normally from the desktop. Both programs are current version.
(05-30-2024, 11:28 PM)bobgjohnson@sbcglobal.net Wrote: I have the same problem. TDS GTN750Xi SOMETIMES (about every third time) freezes on the opening “continue” screen in Black Square’s Bonanza A36. I am running the latest PC version on Windows 11, not Steam, not XBox. Rebooting the computer seems to be the only thing that works. Until the next time it happens. My GTN750Xi trainer software does boot normally from the desktop. Both programs are current version.

There is no need to post in here the same message more than once; you have created your own thread and we will continue the discussion there.