TDS Sim Software Forums
GTN750 stuck on loading screen with Continue button unclickable - Printable Version

+- TDS Sim Software Forums (http://www.forum.tdssim.com)
+-- Forum: TDS Sim Software (http://www.forum.tdssim.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: TDS GTNXi Flight Simulator (http://www.forum.tdssim.com/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: GTN750 stuck on loading screen with Continue button unclickable (/thread-1073.html)

Pages: 1 2

GTN750 stuck on loading screen with Continue button unclickable - RaptyrOne - 05-23-2024

I have not been using the GTN for a long while. I have the Pro version with Navigraph support. Loaded up Black Square King Air today and the GTN is stuck on the initial screen with my name and Continue button. The screen seems unresponsive and unclickable.

Any ideas on what might be the problem? I have checked in the Manager app that both the trainer and sim unit are on latest build.

Thanks

RE: GTN750 stuck on loading screen with Continue button unclickable - adminOwner2 - 05-23-2024

Hello,

The quickest way to receive tech support is to write in our #official-support channel in our Discord:
https://discord.gg/NupgPCUgsH

We need to take this problem one step at a time. With MSFS closed, please start the TDS GTNXi from the desktop shortcut, then click on the GTN750Xi button. Does the GTNXi function well?

Not to worry, we will get this problem solved!

RE: GTN750 stuck on loading screen with Continue button unclickable - RaptyrOne - 05-23-2024

Thanks so much for your help. Yes, can run the GTN750Xi and the GTN650Xi on the Windows desktop and everything seems to work perfectly there, including the Navigraph charts.

RE: GTN750 stuck on loading screen with Continue button unclickable - adminOwner2 - 05-23-2024

Thank you. Do you run MSFS from Windows Store or Steam?

RE: GTN750 stuck on loading screen with Continue button unclickable - RaptyrOne - 05-23-2024

I am on Steam. Sim
Installed to D:\MSFS. Something to note. I managed to get it t working but not sure if it was just co-incidence. I started the GTN manually outside the sim before starting the sim. So it had the red font Sim not connected (or something similar). I then started the sim and watched and it eventually turned green font with Sim connected. Then it worked. I swapped to another aircraft with two GTN’s (Milvis C310) and they both worked perfectly too. When I exited the sim though, there were about 10 entries saying the GTN had crashed during the session although I did not actually notice that in the sim.

RE: GTN750 stuck on loading screen with Continue button unclickable - bpieke - 05-24-2024

I have this problem in all my planes, after upgrading to SU15. Update: Fixed by rebooting my PC.

RE: GTN750 stuck on loading screen with Continue button unclickable - adminOwner2 - 05-24-2024

Hello,

Does the TDS GTNXI auto start with MSFS? A splash screen should be visible on MSFS startup, as well as the TDS GTNXi being in the system tray, when MSFS has loaded.

Let's start troubleshooting this way.

In regards to the GTN crashes, let's look this over more than once, to confirm if this can be replicated.

RE: GTN750 stuck on loading screen with Continue button unclickable - RaptyrOne - 05-24-2024

Since I got it working, now it seems to be working all the time. I am seeing the GTN loading screen while the sim is starting. But it also seems to be crashing in the background a lot. Not sure if I can share screen captures on here to highlight the problems?

RE: GTN750 stuck on loading screen with Continue button unclickable - adminOwner2 - 05-24-2024

Hello,

It is best to send them to us via Private Message at our Discord @TDSSim

RE: GTN750 stuck on loading screen with Continue button unclickable - RaptyrOne - 05-25-2024

(05-24-2024, 08:26 PM)adminOwner2 Wrote: Hello,

It is best to send them to us via Private Message at our Discord @TDSSim

, thanks, will do that. Might only be after the weekend. 

Another peculiarity today. Milvis C310 with two GTN 750’s. The first one started and worked ok, the second one was frozen on the same Licensed to.. Continue screen. Again multiple ‘stopped working’ errors in the Reliability Monitor. Seems my TDS GTN install is a total mess. Please can I get instructions to totally delete every last trace of the software, including the trainer, and sim unit, files, folders (including hidden ones), registry entries, sim cfg file entries, so I can start a 100% new installation with a new set
of download install files. Thanks in advance.