This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TDS GTNXi Black Screen/Missing Community files
Hello, same problem here, the GTN750XI black screen in the cockpit, I tried the solutions mentioned earlier but it did not work for me.
However when I launch TDS GTNXI flight sim with msfs off, the GTN750XI button works, the screen lights up, I see my license, everything seems to work.
BUT... When I launch MSFS and start a flight, TDS GTNXI flight sim and the 750XI pop-up window close before the game has finished loading.
The GTN750 will remain in black screen in the cockpit.

I tried to restart TDS GTNXI immediately after it closed but this time the program tells me that the GTN750XI is in "gauge mode", I can no longer open the pop up window of the GTN750XI because the button is no longer accessible in gauge mode.

I tried several times to re-install the program following the instructions but the problem persists.

please help me

Messages In This Thread
RE: TDS GTNXi Black Screen/Missing Community files - by CTZN - 02-05-2024, 06:46 PM