This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NXCub with new WT G3X, Using GTN
I know this is only a couple days into the beta, just wondering if I'm doing something wrong.  I'm trying to use the external GTN650 with the NXCub, can't seem to get the Cub to use the GTN for naviagation.  The transponder and radios work, seem to be talking to each other.  But the flight plan from the GTN doesn't seem to transfer to the G3X.  Not showing on the map or the OBS.  I tried switching the nav source from FS to the GTN, nothing different happens.  Thanks.
Hello,

At the moment the TDS GTNXi is not compatible with the WT G3X (which is in beta). We are planning full compatibility, but it will require a bit of time on our end to properly integrate the two products.