This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TDS Sim Software GTNXi Full VC Integration
(02-23-2022, 04:28 AM)TOMMYGAVIN2 Wrote: I downloaded the updated Just Flight Pipers, I have all of them.  TDS GTNxI does not show on tablet on Warrior and both of my other tablets are white.  GTNxI is running in background.  What am I missing?

Have you updated your TDS GTN to latest version?  There was an issue with some users who were on Steam install of MSFS.  Use the TDSGPS manager to update it.
Once you do that....

Do you have this folder?  C:\ProgramData\TDS\GTNXi\FlightSimEXE - >5 files in there?

And this one?  MSFS directory\Community\tds-gtnxi-gauge\Gauge -> is there a .wasm file in there?

Also, can you run the TDS GTN standalone?  (IE not going in the sim)

If you have all that - this might seem weird....but once you load into the sim and see no GTN in your arrow.... try exiting back to main menu, and load the flight again on the runway.

Messages In This Thread
RE: TDS Sim Software GTNXi Full VC Integration - by ryanbatc - 02-23-2022, 07:34 AM