This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm haveing an issue in VR
Hi, Hope you can help me.

I have recently started using a quest 3 to fly in VR, however in a few aircraft. THe A2a Comanchie and the Flightsimware Learjet I cannot click on the screen of the 750.

Any ideas?

Jeff
Hello Jeff,

Have you applied the performance improvement fix as stated in this forum/manual?

In addition, are you running OpenXR turbo mode?
I am having the same issue in VR with a Quest 3, if I start the flight with the engines running the GTN750 looks and works fine. But if I start with the engines off and turn on the avionics master switch the screen on the GTN750 is off center and I am unable to click the continue buttons. The continue button is actually half off the GTN750 screen.
Hello,

Which version of the GTNXi PC Trainer (starts with V20.x.x) are you running?
I have version 3.6.4.0 installed, it doesn't give me an option to install V20.x.x? Turbo Mode in OpenXR is off and the performance mods are setup properly. Any ideas?

If I go into the trainer it says I have version 20.30.8 installed. I am now just getting a black screen on the GTN 750 when turning the avionics master switch on, not sure if this is an issue with the latest Beta version of SU15?
No, this black screen should not be an issue.
If you start the TDS GNTXi with MSFS closed, then click on the GTN750Xi button, do you see a black screen?

If you do, please send us an email at: support@tdssim.com with the log file from My Documents calls: TDSGTNXiExeLog.txt