This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New TDS GTNXi Navigragh Database Issue
Just purchased the Pro version and have the full Navigraph subscription. For some reason no matter what I do I cannot change it from the default database to the Navigraph database. It shows I am using the Navigraph in the menu but the GTN unit is always showing the default.
Hello,

We are sorry to hear that you are having issues with the install, we are here to help.

If you start the main TDS GTNXi Interface from the desktop shortcut, what is the status of the Pro Upgrade?

In addition, if you could please send us some screenshots, they will definitely help us in troubleshooting the issue.

Not to worry, we will get the problem solved.
Photo 

Everything shows that it is installed properly. It won't show the database as being Navigraph. I have tried everything. Read the manual thoroughly.
Hello,

Thank you for the information, we have found the cause of the problem, it seems that you are running a very old version of the GTNXi PC Trainer component.

With the TDS GTNXi closed, please open the base Aviation Trainer Launcher from the Start Menu, go to the version manager tab, scroll down until you find GTNXi PC Trainer V20.30.8 and select install.

This should solve the problem, please let us know how it goes.

Best regards.
It worked. Thank you very much.
Hello,

We are glad to hear this, please enjoy the TDS GTNXi Pro!