This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TDS GTNXi Pro Released - Navigraph Support!
(06-06-2024, 10:00 PM)FSBillUp Wrote: Can you please explain this to me as I'm a bit confused. 

I paid £40 for the standard edition. For me to upgrade I'll have to pay another £30. Making £70

You have the Pro version on the website for £50 or 55 Euro. So why do I have to pay £20 more to upgrade? This makes absolutely no sense? I'm being penalised for upgrading. 

Thank you, and I'm delighted you have been able to implement Navigraph Charts.

Hello,

Thank you for your question. We do not sell the TDS GTNXi in GBP but in EUR. Exchange rates are variable they vary throughout time, so we have no control over them or over what price was paid a few months/years ago and the price that is paid now, in local currency. In regards to VAT, each country sets its own VAT, we have a payment processor which abides to the laws of each country. Because of this, we have no control over what has been paid in the past, based on exchange rates and of course the corresponding VAT.

To clarify for all users reading this post, at the time of writing: the price with which we sell the TDS GTNXi Pro is 64.95 EUR and the TDS GTNXi Pro Upgrade is being sold for 24.95 EUR.

On our end, we try our best to provide a new product, with new functionality, without having previous customers repurchase the full product, this is the only legal way for all users to enjoy the new features being added. The Pro is a new product, with the Pro Upgrade being an affordable path for customers who have already enjoyed the product for quite some time.
Thank you for understanding this and we hope that you will enjoy the TDS GTNXi Pro with FULL Navigraph Navdata and Charts!