This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Error installing tdsGTNService.dll
Hey all,
  I am having an issue where I can't see to download and installed the 2nd part of the TDS GPS Manager (where you can download and update the software). It gives me this error (see attached picture). When I click ok on the error it says it installed successfully so I don't know if it's a bug with MSFS or something else. 
    Thanks,
     Ben

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.txt   TDSGPSManager.txt (Size: 1.01 KB / Downloads: 2)
Hello Ben,

We are sorry to hear that you are having problems installing the TDS GTNXi, we are here to help.

Is this the first install of the TDS GTNXi?
Is the TDS GTNXi running in the background?
Which antivirus program are you using? We think that this may be a conflict and we would recommend to temporarily disable it while installing.
In addition, please make sure to run the TDS GPS Manager as an administrator (right click on the executable, select run as administrator).

Please let us know how it goes.

Best regards.
(01-15-2024, 09:48 PM)adminOwner2 Wrote: Hello Ben,

We are sorry to hear that you are having problems installing the TDS GTNXi, we are here to help.

Is this the first install of the TDS GTNXi?
Is the TDS GTNXi running in the background?
Which antivirus program are you using? We think that this may be a conflict and we would recommend to temporarily disable it while installing.
In addition, please make sure to run the TDS GPS Manager as an administrator (right click on the executable, select run as administrator).

Best regards.

1. Yes, this is the first install of TDS GTNXi
2 It was
3.  I have the default windows defender 
4. GPS Manager as admin
   Thanks for getting back to me quickly.
Ben
Hello Ben,

Please make sure that the TDS GTNXi is not running in the background, otherwise it is impossible to update the TDS GTNXi.

To make sure, reboot the PC, then as a first step, re-run the TDS GPS Manager as an admin.

(01-15-2024, 10:21 PM)adminOwner2 Wrote: Hello Ben,

Please make sure that the TDS GTNXi is not running in the background, otherwise it is impossible to update the TDS GTNXi.

To make sure, reboot the PC, then as a first step, re-run the TDS GPS Manager as an admin.

Works like a charm!! 
Thanks
Hello,

We are glad to hear this, please enjoy the TDS GTNXi!