This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ability to display Standalone mode
Hi,

Any estimated delivery on standalone mode that will allow both VC and external display simultaneously?

Appreciate all your work on this great piece of software.

Henry S.
Hello Henry,

Thank you for your question, at this moment we do not have an estimated time for this feature, but it is important to us as well.

Please enjoy the TDS GTNXi!
Thanks for the quick reply. Glad to know work progresses on this important feature!
Can I make a suggestion for those that use a hardware GTN750 coupled with he in sim software.

At present the hardware successfully runs the TDS software but in sim the units are blank.

I respect the developers have said it is important but it has been an issue for some time and they have no timeframe, which would suggest it is still a long way off.

As a temporary fix could the developers produce a screenshot of the 750 and 650 in action but it is a frozen picture with nothing adjusting. In my opinion that would look a little more realistic than blank screens.

Dave
(12-01-2023, 07:14 PM)davenicoll Wrote: Can I make a suggestion for those that use a hardware GTN750 coupled with he in sim software.

At present the hardware successfully runs the TDS software but in sim the units are blank.

I respect the developers have said it is important but it has been an issue for some time and they have no timeframe, which would suggest it is still a long way off.

As a temporary fix could the developers produce a screenshot of the 750 and 650 in action but it is a frozen picture with nothing adjusting. In my opinion that would look a little more realistic than blank screens.

Dave

Hello Dave,

Thank you for your suggestion. Indeed, there is no timeframe for the planned standalone/VC integrated feature, however, as we have already stated, the TDS GTNXi is in continued development and we take great interest into providing the features that help and matter the most to our customers.

Best regards.
Hello,

Thank you...

What about the second part of the question...a screenshot to fill the 750/650 blank screens?

Dave
Hello Dave,

Unfortunately that feature will not be implemented, we will work on the proper solution.