This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Garmin RV14 not fully functioning
My GTN750 does not seem to allow me to activate legs nor does it allow vectors to final either, is this normal? Whatever airfield I go to if i position downwind and select approach, the vector to final is blurred out, and even when i steer myself onto a base leg and try to activate a leg, that too is not selectable? I can put the whole procedure in from miles away but thats it. 

I am fully updated with the latest Garmin and TDS updates.

Any help appreciated as its not behaving as it should.

Cheers Stu
Hello,

Can you please provide us a few screenshots of what you are experiencing?
Our email address: support@tdssim.com
Hi guys so it looks like the actual GTN in FS is not yours! Must be the default MS one in the RV14 package. I can pop yours out which works and controls the autopilot (and does the stuff I said didnt work) but not sure how to switch with the default one in MSFS OR can i pop yours out permanently without it disappearing when i click something in the cockpit?

Cheers Stu
Hello,

The TDS GTNXi works seamlessly with the SWS RV-14, this is done by downloading the latest SWS RV-14 package and during the installation process, make sure to select the TDS GTNXi option, thus enabling the TDS GTNXi VC integration.