This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GTNxi desktop default JFK change
Star 
I like to setup the flight plan on the desktop version of TDM GTNXi before entering MSFS and loading it for the flight.
The problem is I cannot figure out how to change where my plane is from the JFK default airport  to the one in my flightplan.
When I go into  fuel load and time planning, it acts like JFK is where my plane is, so the numbers are completely useless.
Hello,

KJFK is the default startup location when the TDS GTNXi is not connected to MSFS. You can always delete the KJFK initial flight plan waypoint and input your flight plan, or you can start MSFS and the TDS GTNXi will auto connect.

At the moment, we do not permit modifying the startup location to a different place.