This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Com1/Com 2
I have both a 750 and 650 real sim gear units running the TDS software.

I have them set as 750 as Com 1 and 650 as Com 2 

In MSFS 2020 when I press the audio panel to listen to Com 2 it does not switch over. It will if I use the in sim mouse pointer.

However, silence...so if I tune ATIS into Com 2 I hear nothing..switch back to Com 1 via the audio panel it does nothing in the ATC window unless I use the mouse, then I can heat chatter and speak to ATC.

So, does MSFS 2020 not use Com 2 at all....does the TDS 750 unit able me to switch back n forth between them as in real life as at present Com 2 is useless.

Dave
Hello Dave,

The TDS GTNXi switches to COM2 for receiving audio, as expected, according to the MSFS SDK. Can you please check the MSFS A: variables for what is going on?