This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stutter occurs when used with Air Manager.
Hi,

Stutter occurs when displaying TDS GTNXi on the same monitor as Air Manager.
I'm using a touch monitor.
It happens when TDS GTNXi goes into the background after touching the Air Manager's instrument.
Touch TDS GTNXi to recover.
Is this unavoidable?
Is there a way to fix it?
Hello,

If you use the TDS GTNXi in a VC integrated aircraft, does it stutter?
What exactly stutters in your case?

We are not sure that we understand what you are experiencing, so please give us more details. Thank you.
I use a 13.3-inch touch monitor in addition to the 31.5-inch main monitor for FS2020.
Air Manager and TDS GTNXi are displayed on a 13.3 inch monitor.
When operating TDS GTNXi, the TDS GTNXi airplane icon moves smoothly, 
but when I touch the Air Manager's instruments, the airplane icon does not move smoothly and stutters.
Since there is nothing I can do, I will prepare another 8-inch touch monitor.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hello,

Which antivirus are you using? Please show us a screenshot of the exclusions, according to the TDS GTNXi manual.
I don't think it's an antivirus problem. 
TDS GTNXi is working fine. 
When Air Manager and TDS GTNXi are displayed on the same monitor, 
When I touch Air Manager, TDS GTNXi will go into background mode on the monitor. 
At this time, the TDS GTNXi aircraft icon does not move smoothly.
Thank you, we understand this, however we have seen occurrences of this being an antivirus problem, hence why we would like to confirm this before moving to the following steps.