This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to update to latest Navigraph data?
Hi Folks!
     I use the King Air with your addon but the database is out of date.  I see in the forum the ability to upgrade to 2011 but the current version is 2308!  Hard to plan flights using current data when your interface (750) has out of date procedures.  Any way around this?
OK.  I've booted my plane and gone to the screen to update, but when I try to access databases, it says none are available.  How do I update my navigation databases so they are not stuck on 11/22?    I have included image of my screen.  Anyone?  I have the latest version installed but only the older database.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hello,

At the moment the TDS GTNXi does not support Navigraph, it comes with a real world database, which is exactly what you would see and use in real life, cycle 2211.
do you plan on incorporating Navigraph into TDS GTNXi in the future ?
Thank you for your feature request, we can not promise anything for the future, but we have made a note of it. Please enjoy the TDS GTNXi!