This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blackscreen inside the Simulator
Photo 
Dear TDS team,

after reinstallation of MSFS, my GTN 750 doesn´t work, in the Installation-progress i have first the problem (see picture below) 

after push the Button exit it sais: 
Failed Installing PC Trainer Dependecy! Current Version: Desired Version 20.30.8 

Start of the application with admin goes to the same issue

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hello,

Please start the base Aviation Trainer Launcher, this is the first program that you have installed, from there navigate to the Version Manager tab, then scroll down until you find:

GTNXi PC Trainer V20.30.8

Select install. Please let us know how it goes.
Same problem, when i start the GTN 750 without gauge mode it works perfekt, only in the aircraft´s i had a blackscreen
(09-02-2023, 10:31 PM)paddy804 Wrote: Same problem, when i start the GTN 750 without gauge mode it works perfekt, only in the aircraft´s i had a blackscreen

Hello,

Can you confirm that you are in gauge mode when inside MSFS? If the answer is yes, then it means that the TDS GTNXI has installed correctly and is communicating properly with MSFS.

Please check the avionics bus switch to be ON. Do you have any external Honeycomb hardware?
Quick edit:

this problem is only in the A2A Commanche