This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rocking back and forth when using GTN750xi
Hi, when flying the Comanche 250 MSFS (other affected airframes are VANS RV14 and 10) The aircraft Continuously rocks left to right and will increase in intensity over time when the autopilot is engaged via GPS mode, does not happen in Heading mode. When I switch to the GNS 530 it will instantly stop or when a new flight is started with any other GPS other than the 750.
Hello,

What other software or tools are you running?
Could you test a flight by temporarily disabling other running software/add ons?
We think that this may be a conflict.
Which software version of the TDS GTNXi do you have installed?
(07-28-2023, 08:17 AM)adminOwner2 Wrote: Hello,

What other software or tools are you running?
Could you test a flight by temporarily disabling other running software/add ons?
We think that this may be a conflict.
Which software version of the TDS GTNXi do you have installed?

Hi, 1.0.2.7 but also did the same with .6

I had already removed all mods plus I un-installed 'Flight reallistic' and 'Weather force'. I will try disabling "process lasso" as that's the last app running.. and do more testing.

thanks
Hello,

Process Lasso is a known conflicting program. Can you please remove it, reboot and try again?
Also, which version of the GTNXi PC Trainer are you running?
(07-29-2023, 08:29 AM)adminOwner2 Wrote: Hello,

Process Lasso is a known conflicting program. Can you please remove it, reboot and try again?
Also, which version of the GTNXi PC Trainer are you running?

Thanks for the Info Confused I have uninstalled PL and I'm running v3.6.4.0 of the trainer....I will do some flying and report my findings.  Smile Smile
Thank you. Please let us know how it goes.

Best regards.
Hi, since the removal of Process Lasso I have not had any problems, with the aircraft following the flight path without any rocking apart from turbulence. It's a bugger of a thing and a problem I've had since using the 750 and I have never found reference to PL causing issues so thanks for sheading light on this for me.
We are glad to hear this, please enjoy the TDS GTNXi!